x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mega.co.nz rant

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by MC_Whispers, Jun 28, 2016.

Tags:
    ?

Ban me?

1. Yes, you're an gefit

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    2. nah fam you're right

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    1. MC_Whispers

MC_Whispers Active Member

WELL I'M BACK, praise RNGesus.

I've been exploring the forums since I left and holy flummery.
      I'd say roughly 90% of all accounts on here post cancer. Nothing but pure, chernobyl grade tumor causing cancer that doesn't have any benefit other than getting people's ratings up, because they're so self-centered that they rely on validation from other people to feel superior.

I spent only ten minutes reading that until I was basically already growing a brain tumor, which explains my newfound headache.

Things like "My depressing life story"

Good for you, edgy preteen . You've officially outlined how white and suburban you ought to be, cutting yourself in the toilet stall at school. You've done nothing but made me hate you. Good job. You will go nowhere in life if you keep living in pity, you will become a hypochondriac loser taking money off the government to do absolutely all, blaming everyone else for your problems until you eventually kill yourself.

Get out of it, or feel free to stick your neck out for the rest of us. (pun intended)

Things like "STAFF RANT PLS REED" or associated trash.

Staff are doing their job. I don't like their censorship but they're doing their job. They're obviously doing a better job than everyone else on this server, because they've been the ones moderating, fixing and banning hackers. I have friends who were or still are staff, and it's a lot harder than just "playing minecraft and maybe listening to 13 year olds complain about being stuck somewhere"

Things like "MY APOOLOGE" or associated cringe

God damn you guys are the worst. Attention whoring to get positive reviews when maybe a week ago, you were the most vile thing on this server. Get a life, and maybe stop playing minecraft. It's ruining you all.

I'll add to this if I don't get banned. kek.

• Like Like x 2
    2. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

sorry not dank enough.

3/10 add more colour