x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mega's Mod Application V 2.0

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mega II, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

Preface
      Guess who? It's Mega =)
      I've decided to reapply for Moderator, because I think I am finally free enough to handle it once again. I originally resigned because I was going to become very busy for 2-3 months, and I figured it would be too long for me to send an inactivity notice, and just disappear for that long. Breaking the Mineverse Ex-Mod usual, I am not too horribly sorry that I resigned. I think it was a good break from Mineverse, and Minecraft in general, enough so that I would like to devote more of my time to try and help this server. Setting that aside, I am back, and I'm trying my luck at a second chance as Moderator.

Message to Cypriot
      Heya Cyp, sorry I had to resign, there were a couple of big events coming up in my life, that would take up a couple months at best, so instead of sitting there, being harassed for being inactive, I decided the best alternative was to just resign. I want you to know that I am legitimately sorry that this had to happen. However, I'm back, and if you'd give me a second chance, that would be great. Thanks homie.

How old are you?

I'm 17 right now, but of course I entered 1996 instead if 1998 because I was half asleep. And because I'm good at messing up things on my profile. That too.

What is your in-game name?
      Megamudkip8

What timezone are you in?
      I'm in the Pacific Timezone

What country do you live in?
      I live in the U.S.A.

What languages do you speak
      I speak English and I took lessons for French, but I forgot most of it.

Why do you think you should be mod?
      I'm not going to describe all my good traits and qualities, if you want to see those, you can visit my old application located here: http://www.mineverse.com/threads/megamud8s-prison-guard-application.43479/ I will, however, explain why I think I would be a good mod.
      I think I would be a good Moderator, because I have experience from my time as a Moderator on here a couple months ago. I also know how to handle situations, and I obviously know the commands used to moderate. I know what is required to be a good mod, and how much time I have to devote to this server if I get this position back. I have an a great knowledge of all Mineverse servers (Most of them anyway) While I wasn't a Moderator for too terribly long, I think that I have enough experience under my belt for me to have a chance at becoming a Moderator again.
      A few more reasons are located here:

Experience
      One reason I would be a great mod, is experience. As I mentioned in the first part of "Why I Should be Mod" I was a Moderator for a while on here, and I still remember all the necessary skills one needs to be a Moderator. A problem I see with a lot of new applicants, is that they have no experience in being a Moderator. Granted, saying you have no experience is better than lying about having experience, then having everyone know you have no idea what to do if you get mod. However, I think everyone can agree that someone with Moderator experience, could help Mineverse a lot.

Active
      I am becoming increasingly more active ever since I returned to Mineverse. For the first time in a while, I have the time to go in game, and help people out. I am also becoming active on other gamemodes, and expanding my gameplay schedule from just Prison, to most if not all gamemodes. Hopefully you all find my activity to be becoming increasingly more satisfactory.

Maturity
      I'm a mature person. All the people that I interact with on a daily basis can vouch for me on this one. Maturity is important for a Moderator. If a Mod comes in game, and starts messing around with a player, and uses horrible grammar, then people are not going to take this Mod seriously if they tell someone to stop spamming, etc. However, if a Moderator comes in game, and is social, yet mature, answers questions that players are asking, and filters through the chat while looking through the gamemode, checking for hackers, then this Moderator is going to be respected as well as listened to. I feel like I had this respect when I was Moderator, and I could very well gain it again.

Trustworthy
      And here's the big one. Trust. I believe I am very trustworthy, and can be trusted with my Moderator perms. Some people say "you can't call yourself trustworthy, because it's your point of view" but in my case, I believe I can. Why? Because I have been trusted with the Moderator position once, and I never abused my power, or took advantage of any command in any way. And I will say right now, that if I'm given another chance, I will stick by the same rules as last time.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
      While my schedule will change, I do have a fairly good estimate on how long I can play every day.​

• ~Monday: 2-3 hours
      • ~Tuesday: 1-2 hours
      • ~Wednesday: 1-2 hours
      • ~Thursday: 2-3 hours
      • ~Friday: 2-3 hours
      • ~Saturday: 2-3-4 hours
      • ~Sunday: 2-3-4 hours
      Keep in mind this is all a rough estimate, I'm not a psychic, and I can't predict the future, so this schedule may very well change if I get mod back.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      My other forum account @Mega joined on November 1st 2013, so roughly two years.

Have you been banned in the past?
      My old forums account was banned on request, but other than that, nope.

Do you have past experience as a Moderator?
      I was a Moderator on Mineverse (here) for some time, and I was a Prison guard on a couple other smaller servers.

Outro
      Well there you have it. While it may not be 1000 words long, I think my Moderator Application covers all it needs to cover. I'll be adding information as the week progresses in areas that I think it needs to be added.
      Thanks for reading. -Mega​
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    2. VAPENATION

VAPENATION Experienced Member

no support; no colours and new member please wait till you're boss member b4 you apply.

3. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

Full Support to you old friend, best of luck to you.

4. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

Thank you for your inputs :)

5. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

No support.

6. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

Any reasons?

7. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

He's not new, he's a former Moderator

8. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Support.

9. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

:L:L:L
      I don't know how to prove to you that I was an ex-moderator. However, I appreciate your input.

10. ParanormalPizza

His account says "New member" and says that he joined this server Yesterday. Unless he's on a different account, I refuse to believe he's a former moderator.

11. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

I just said this is a different account.
      Also, http://www.mineverse.com/threads/list-of-former-staff.56920/ my name is under the previous staff members.

12. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Mega is a former Mineverse moderator who resigned a few months ago. His main account was banned for his own safety, that is why he is on this new account.

13. ParanormalPizza

Ah, ok. I thought he was ban evading for a second...

14. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

He is.
      Support.

15. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

Thank you :)

16. ParanormalPizza

Sorry about not believing you were moderator. Please put a bit more detail, then I will support.

17. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

It's fine :)
      I'll put in some more detail when I get the chance.

18. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

Your old account had the trophy for staff member. Back on topic,

I'm neutral, you joined back just to become moderator, and you weren't amazing when you were a moderator. Adding onto this, I haven't seen you on since your resignation.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    19. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Have not seen you that much but your experience in the team will be awesome.
      Support

20. Mega II

Mega II Active Member

Thanks a ton :)
      I admit I wasn't amazing when I was a Moderator. I completely agree, however, I think I deserve a second chance. Thanks for your input :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.