x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Mineverse Newsletter ?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ATruePitato, Apr 4, 2019.

1. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Heyo!

So...I was thinking, we should add a Mineverse newsletter! The newsletter will contain all the new upcoming things, promotions, resignations, demotions, updates, etc. This newsletter would be every 2 months with all the news in that two months. The newsletter will be written by me and some other people if they'd like to apply.

If this does get official, I'd like the moderators to inform me so I can then make a template. This will be awesome for the new players, and we'll also have all the top voters, and really every single piece of news that can be shared to the public!

This will be really nice in my opinion, a great way to inform players about everything! In the newsletter we can also have contests for moderator of the month, best community player, most active on forums, etc. and this will all be implanted into the newsletter.

Tell me what you guys think! And if you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear them!

2. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Good suggestion, but we need to prioritize what's important for this servers revival.

3. ATruePitato

Thanks for the compliment, however you brought something up good, but not really relevant to the topic. Yes, we need to focus on reviving the server, however, it has nothing to do with the server reviving. Hopefully, this can actually bring more players into Mineverse, or for players new they can really understand what's going on.

I'm certain the moderators and the owner are working on reviving the server currently, or they might start in the upcoming days, or so. I was informed by one of the moderators that the owner will soon be buying ads, and more stuff. Also, to add on, players have been making threads to add the old games that we once had in the past, which is certain to bring back more players.

In short, this doesn't have anything to do with causing player count to drop, and it actually might raise the player count or inform players a lot more so they really understand.

4. Ghost

Ghost Active Member

have the first article about how often op crashed this month.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    5. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

The way you write sounds like a 7th grader trying to sound professional.
      Your first sentence doesn't make sense, and the other person is saying that we need to dedicate our time and effort into broader ways in which we can revive the server. He believes that the newsletter won't bring enough benefits for it to be worth the effort. I agree with him, the newsletter will only distract the staff and not have a noticeable effect on the community. After we add the absolutely necessary additions like Infection, however, we can then begin to consider other ways where we can get more members, but the newsletter just doesn't sound like an efficient plan of action for now.

6. ATruePitato

7. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

No support. Not much happens on here for a decent sized newsletter.

8. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

This would have been a good idea at the height of Mineverse’s time, but today? Not a good idea due to the lack of numbers. No support.

9. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

People are acting like this has something to do with server prioritization. In fact, because you will be doing the writing, the newsletter will neither distract nor hinder the staff. I believe it's a fine idea. It's a low-cost strategy that could result in an increased player base.

10. fran

fran Experienced Member

Ooo cool idea, support

11. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

OP crashing was due to players crashing the server not the host or on the servers end.

12. Ghost

Ghost Active Member

I mean i wasn't really asking why it was crashing even though that was known already xd

maybe the server should get better protection @trojan

13. BodyShaming

BodyShaming Active Member

Once you actually find a no life idiot to write a newsletter about the uneventful stuff going on on mineverse I will give support

14. Rektz

Rektz Active Member

I'll stay with neutral. I don't know if mods that get demoted would want to have the reasons of their demotion out. Anyways you'll need to find people interested to help out, which I don't think there will be many.

15. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

I think this is a great Idea. It will allow players to have a little insight on the staff team and upcoming events. Giving a newsletter will maybe draw people in for the sake of winning community member of the month and etc. Also with a news letter it will allow staff spread the word of certain occurrences with the player base much quicker and more efficient. Therefore, I support!

16. trinityy

trinityy stan boba Premium

I would support with a bit of tweaking.

You said the letter would come out every two months. And that it would also include top voters. Top voters is monthly. The times need fixed

17. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

Oh yea I agree with this. I think it should be like weekly or something. Doesn't have to be super long.

18. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure this was supposed to be or was a thing before, it just got forgotten very fast. 2 months is a big time period and I really doubt that you're going to be consistent with all of this. Neutral.

19. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Great suggestion and all, but wouldn't an official mineverse youtube channel be better? Having a trailer coming out for a new gamemode, or just an update video in general. How would you even distribute it?

20. ATruePitato

Ah, yes, excellent point! We can have an official YouTube channel as well as the newsletter, for the sake of Mineverse's state right now.