Mineverse Official Suggestions/Improvements Thread [1/16/19]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Noobcrew, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Accept

Accept Moderator Moderator

Minecraft accounts: Acceptation
    100% agree with you.

I have 10 cow spawners on Skyblock and they make literally like no money and it was $25 on the store. I could afk them for like an hour but gain the money I got in like 10 minutes from the word scrambler.

Please increase the skyblock farming shop prices, make them more worth it because it really discourages people to actually play the game as it doesn't make it fun at all when people can easily get money but when people work hard they get literally nothing.

Make the spawners worth it because at this rate it is nowhere near worth it compared to what the prices used to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Member

As a new player all of these updates are amazing to me! Keep up the great work with the server.

• Like Like x 1
  3. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Active Member

So many are people want infection baccckkkk

But anyways, thanks noobcrew! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Active Member

GTA and infection would make me play again ;(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Active Member

The plug-in for GTA seems to be outdated (correct me if I am wrong) and although it is a nice gamemode, there's no one on.

Luckily for infection, its really good despite I played it like almost a year ago xD

6. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Add builder applications (hint hint me)

Pay more attention to map suggestions

Reset Survival when the 1.14 update comes out

Broadcast the server more (hire youtubers (if there are any left), create an official mineverse YouTube channel to show us what you’ve been working on (weekly or monthly videos to show updates), and put an add up on more Minecraft server websites.

Get prisons back up and running

And what everyone wants, bring infection back with more maps (do not space theme the maps please) I could probably make 5 infection maps within a day if you’d like and they’d all have story around them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. robosmith10

robosmith10 Active Member

I think it would be best to keep the OG maps so people will return to ones they are familiar with. Last time they left almost no OG maps on infection.

8. xTrendsetter

xTrendsetter Active Member

Hi, I don't know if you are gonna be reading this because i k ow you are the owner and you are quite busy often. I hope you are reading this and if you are I just wanted to get to the point and say that mineverse is still and will always be an amazing server. Its just the people on it that makes others want to leave. But i ask that if you could please bring back sky wars, it was an amazing server choice for everyone back then. There were at least 60-70 a day on there. The reason i am saying this is because I highly agree with going back to our old roots. That was on my mind for a while now and i am glad you see the same way as i do. All i ask if you could please consider it and bring sky wars back home and not keep it placed in that separate sky block server. No one joins sky wars on there :/ i look all the time and its either 1 person or none online. Thank you, and thank you for this amazing server we all call Mineverse.:):happy:

-Have an amazing day! :D

I do agree that someday mineverse will be up and running at its best. I hope the best for this amazing server.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  9. TakaMaHeShe.

TakaMaHeShe. Active Member

Make the word "Frick" an acceptable word to say on your server