x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mineverse Updates - October 9th, 2019

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by Noobcrew, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner

Mineverse Updates - October 9th, 2019.
      • Fixed a major crashing issue experienced on Infection/OP
      • All servers auto backup offsite every hour, rather than every 24 hours. Just more safe in case something were to ever happen.
      • Infection - Starting to replace the iron bars surrounding the majority of the maps with glass panes. Looks more smooth on 1.8 clients.
      • Infection - Fixed some well known safe spots that make it impossible for zombies to get to humans on a few of the maps. Special thanks to DeathAuras, Torchwood, JustExposed, Contextually, TheLoneSurvivor and a few other players for helping out on this.
      • OP PvP - Changed default '/kit op' from a sharpness 5, fireaspect 2 diamond sword to a sharpness 10, fire aspect 2 diamond sword. This is to allow a more fair game for those that are default players. It is hard to fight someone with a sharp 40 or even 25 sword with a sharp 5. Most swords higher than 10 are more favored anyways and easy to obtain for a player if they trade/fight/etc.
      • OP PvP - The premium kit was bumped up from sharp 5 to sharp 10 to compensate for a sharpness 10 sword being normal. Along with added Fire Aspect 3 added for Premium, Aspect 4 for Sponsor, and Aspect 5 for VIP. Anything higher than this was not added for higher ranks, as these added enchantments can be bought from the in-game server shop for pretty cheap.
      • OP PvP - The sharpness 10 diamond sword given when voting is now a sharpness 10, fireaspect 5 sword.

• Like Like x 2
    2. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

Is this referring to the times specific people crash and are killed under spawn?

3. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Noobcrew barriers have been added on Winter map to stop people from going on the roof of the house but there is a new way to get to it now 2019-10-09_21.36.45.png
      Also there are many more glitch spots in heaps of maps and one of them is in Carnival where you placed barriers to stop people from going onto the tree but you can still do it via block glitching.
      2019-10-09_21.08.16.png
      There are many other broken spots in heaps of maps and there is a new glitch spot in Aurelis after the barriers were added today. I suggest that you should block off the tree area entirely to stop people from getting on the houses.

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    4. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner

Alright I fixed some various spots. I'll keep an eye out for some others and watch what some players do.

• Like Like x 2
    5. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Why are you having regular spots blocked off? There wasn't anything wrong with carnival except going on the other side of the iron bars (if you'd even call that a problem).

Idek why "human-biased" spots are being blocked off. Its already getting easier and easier for zombies to win with the growing number of prestiged zombies. Say goodbye to new players staying on infection, being forced to stay in spots that require kits to survive in.

Like blocking off the block glitching/boosting spots I get, but blocking off spots that were intentionally put there by the map creators to balance the map and make it more enjoyable I have to disagree with. You block off all the trees on carnival, everyone is going to go to the ferris wheel, then that will be changed. Maps are better when there's various spots human go to survive at.

If anything, make more parts of the maps accessible instead of taking away parts of maps(Big maps excluded). Like in nuketown, take away the iron bars by the black "car", BAM! whole new area. That's just one idea. Another is to just make it easier to get onto the trees on Winter, cause now everyone's going to be in the house. There's so many things that can be changed, but taking away legitimate parts of maps is something I frown upon.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    6. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

I agree, needs to be a good balance. I only showed Noob boosting and block glitching spots.

7. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

I just saw Noobcrew placing barriers on that tree spot on carnival in game and then I figured out another way up by block glitching so I just posted here to let him know that he didn't add enough barriers.

8. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

Yo @Noobcrew on the map Outbreak in infection, you can still parkour onto the roof of that building surrounded with barriers and get to the tree(s). need to make the barriers taller