x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • MineverseAlt's Youtube Application

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by Siblinqs, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. penguin

penguin Experienced Member

limbo wasnt being rude. he stated that he (mineversealt) used a sub bot. then mineversealt attacked limbo

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Put with this, you're clearly unfit for this rank and subboting, you have the nerve to not only steal videos, but subbot too.

You want this rank? Don't be one of the people that's been making youtube worse by stealing content and botting.

No support.

3. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

you forgot about my post. im insulted.

4. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

I mean tbh everyones done it for me.

Your disrespectful which is already mentioned, just read your own comments.
      Didn't you scam someone for a rank by charging back on them?
      You also scammed here https://www.mineverse.com/threads/500-on-oppvp-and-25-buycraft-code.147695/#post-1326307
      You sub bot, someone I know looked into it and turns out, yes you do! Read the other replies for evidence :)
      You stole a video from another youtuber, not epic.

Btw making new apps every few weeks doesn't really help.

5. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Lol kid I said I did and I uploaded to YT to test it now shut up ur annoying and toxic

Dude u do notice I made the channel I uploaded hcf videos and good videos like really good videos than all of a sudden I stopped for a second don’t need to say it again I’m not sub hitting and I’m tired of being accused of doing it

Listen im being rude because he accused me of sub Nottingham that I’m clearly trying to show I’m not than accused me of charging back that it wasn’t on him that wasn’t completely just really retarded he doesn’t have anything to do with it’s and know nothing about next time please ask before u say something sorry I’m a bit rude but everything including accused of is sub botting

Everyday I gained subs for a bout a month till I stopped uploading on Cavepvp and Viper I lost my mic and moved to a different house

And by any chance can u guys ban this Lamborghini kid he’s just trying to ruin my apps and make my life a living hell he know nothing and is really rude and annoying

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2019
    6. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

There you guys go i deleted every video i have done before that it was a hacker or The top 10 pvpers
      sorry about that i hope now its fixed i did'nt intend to copy the video only to verify my screen recording can record and uplaod a clip
      thanks and hope u hjave a good day .

7. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

why... no support

I also did some research since I was suspicious, and I was right. You’ve been sub botting.
      https://imgur.com/gallery/iDswyYd
      https://imgur.com/gallery/yADVLJO
      1. You gain 76 subs in a day, while only getting 126 views.
      2. Your videos don’t really have many views, which got me to the conclusion that you were either subbotting or your subscribers are very inactive.

8. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Like i said dude i dont subbot i had about 30 subs before i even uploaded anything
      I gained that amount of subs when i uploaded a video also those subs are almost all my friends i have 600 friends on my discord friendlist about 120 are real subs i dont sub bot its dumb and just outrageous for me to do that so there for dont accuse me of something ur not 100% about 76 subs in a day is possible if i have 6 diffrent discord with about 600 members in them

i do admit that i sent my yt channel to multiple of my discord channels i hope that these mineverse montages get my views up do to it being actuall content and it will contain the best players people say on mineverse no one can beat

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
    9. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

So... one in two of those only watch two videos and all subscribe... this is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard. Youtubers who gain 70-80 subs a day get 5k+ views a day.

10. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

No support reasons above sorry.

11. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Um lol who said Mineverse is a small community that I know so much of Mineverse May Be Subbed to me I talk to 18 people everyday avg and new people aboutt 6 a day on a avg day and i always say can u go ahead and sub to my channel when i see them to become staff on here im so so so so Worried about u staff on here that the fact that Someone who helps u guys by posting reports as soon as i see a hacker. You guys dont appreciate it also Who are you guys to be telling me what i do and what I dont do i know for a fact i did not waste 6000 dollars just to get 300 subs and not even 300 I dont have alot of random subs i only get subs from cavepvp mineverse Viper velt and Vanity and thats it

And for a staff member that i known and respected i have loss all my respect for you porky cause you rlly did unmotivate me to start uploading video its very hard to Stay positive when a server that your trying to help turns on you thank you alot and i will be asking if you guys can take down my app

12. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.