x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by PossaidoJr, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PossaidoJr

PossaidoJr Established Member

Intro: My real name is Max, and I am 15 years old. Please mind the difference between age and maturity as there is a very solid barrier. I live in sundsvall, Sweden. I am in central timezone. I have had Minecraft since late Alpha and my favorite aspect of the game is oppvp, kitpvp. I have had a large variation of staff ranks on many servers in the past, and I have lots of experience with plugins and commands. The average amount of players between the servers I played was about ten to twenty, highest in early afternoon. Some servers are still up. One of them was a Tekkit server, though I barely understand Tekkit. I am very familiar with plugins such as World Edit, Factions, Towny, Residence, Precious Stones, HawkEye, LogBlock, Groupmanager, PEX, WorldGuard, etc. swedish is my first language and I am currently learning Japanese.

Why Me?: I have a high amount of experience with commands and plugins, my building skill is definitely above average, though I prefer creative and a larger selection of land than offered at the village. I've been on the server a while and I am capable of answering any question asked by users. Like forementioned, I have lots of experience with commands and plugins, I chose to emphasize that because I feel it is very significant in my case. I think that trust isn't a question here, I practically waited all night for Christmas day so I could get the Funding Pack, but I understand you need details since no one should hire random players to be staff.

Why Should You Trust Me?: I feel like it is a rare opportunity to get a staff position on a server so well made, and I would do anything to get this rank. I will not abuse power or show it by banning players for no reason, I hate those people just as much as you and everyone else in the game does.

More Info: I've been playing for a couple weeks now and I've met a lot of good people. I know the rules well and I have tried as hard as possible to break none.

Closing: I have nothing to say here, except that I really hope you let me into your ranks. I thank you sincerely for taking the time to read this and would be honored to serve under you. Thank you, and cheers to survival.

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.