x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod checked my IP and threat me to not come to kitpvp2 for 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by tupeeee, May 5, 2017.

?

Did the mod did the right steps and didnt abused his power?

1. Yes, I support the mod decisions

2 vote(s)
      66.7%
    2. No, He did things that he is not allowed to and taked private info from a player.

1 vote(s)
      33.3%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. tupeeee

tupeeee Active Member

Thats really sad, Do you think what he did was all right? He checked my ip, banned my main account, alt, and then gave me false ban (ban evasion) when I clearly didnt, this mod just tried to abuse me in any possible way.

Prov: files down below

Attached Files:

2. Cheeseheaven

Cheeseheaven Experienced Member

Look if your main is banned on a gamemode, you get on an alt to go back to that gamemode while still banned on your main. That is ban evasion, you're literally avoiding your ban by going on to a different account to play in that gamemode. Also mods were given the permission to check ip's (which you just showed to everyone on the fourm btw) if they didn't have the permission to check ip's then they wouldn't have been able to check your ip. Mods jobs are to enforce the rules on players, players are suppose to follow the rules, if you break the rules you will be punished for it. In the screenshots he was just warning you, that you're not allowed to be on kitpvp2 since your main was banned on there, if you did go on there that's an automatic ban for ban evasion. He was doing his job and you just blew everything out of proportion.

3. tupeeee

tupeeee Active Member

He banned me for 3 days, he also told me after in skywars that "you better not join to kitpvp in the next 2 weeks and 3 days" So it means he just threat me? If I join what will happen to me? did he just told me to not join without non vaild reason?

4. Cheeseheaven

He told you not to join there because you're BANNED there. You're not suppose to be there at all because you're BANNED on that gamemode. No matter what account you're using, you're NOT suppose to go there while you're still banned because that is BAN EVASION.

Also he said 'don't log in kitpvp2 for 3 weeks and 2 days. just for your information.' if you're going to quote someone at least do it right kid. That is a warning not a threat.

'don't log in kitpvp2 for 3 weeks and 2 days. just for your information.' and "you better not join to kitpvp in the next 2 weeks and 3 days" are completely different.

5. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

he can check my ip so ill check his that's the way I see it amirite (;

6. tupeeee

tupeeee Active Member

What will happen if I join in that period of time? I only got banned for 3 days, not 3 weeks and 2 days.

7. Cheeseheaven

Look kid how about instead of posting in the off topics section why not just go to the report a moderator section and submit what you have said (since you keep believing what he did was wrong), all you're gonna get is what I have told you.

• Like Like x 1
    8. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Public moderator bashing is not allowed. If you feel they did something incorrect, please report them here.

9. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.