x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Themiz, May 10, 2017.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Themiz

Themiz Active Member

Hello My name is Themiz258 And I'm 16 years Old. I like to play Minverse Cause its Fun and There is amazing staff that Inspired me to Apply. I Want Moderator So we can let people have fun And Keep hackers out So everyone can have fun and I love to play And help The server out. I like to Help people Out and Answer Players Questions So they Know more about the server. Mineverse Is the first server Ive play For 3-4 years I Love the All the game modes On Mineverse It One of the best Pvp Server I know Of and I told a lot of my friends about it
      Mineverse is A great Server And All the Staff Is amazing They are so Helpful And I would like to Be One of the staff to Be helpful And Be Nice. The server staff Is very helpful And I would be Very Lucky to get staff Not a lot of people Get it and If I get denied I Will understand Cause not everyone gets Staff. The Server Is One of the best Servers Ive played I would Love to be staff. <3 :) Thanks for helping me apply Mvdi

2. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.