x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Emilian, Sep 9, 2017.

?

Do you think if im getting accepted, do you think im gonna be a good moderator? :D

1. Yes

100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Emilian

Emilian Active Member

Your in-game name: CraZyBoii
      What timezone are you in? UTC +2
      What country do you live in? Norway
      What languages do you speak? English and fluenty Norwegian.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, im good to collect edvice on recording software
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should be a mod because i think i am a good staff, im clearing all the hackers and mute all the spammers/swearing-people, for exempel, if a hacker have joined the server and i had seen him hacked, i would give him a warning, and if hes not stopping i will ban him in 1 month, and if hes coming back and hacking i would ban him forever, if a spammer/swearing-person had come to the server i would mute/ban him for one day, if someone asked for help, i would be the first one that had answeared yes, and if he is saying someone is hacking i would check it. If someone had asked where to apply i would say that they can apply on (this link). Im good too help other people and i haved played minecraft from 2013, and i love it so much, i love to help people also.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? in the week i can be like 1-2 hour everyday and in the weekend: 3-4 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on mineverse for like 6-7 months and it is a very cool server.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes i have, i was owner on a server a long time, but it got closed, on the server we had minigames from Bedwars to SpeedBuilders, so i have much experience for staff, if you want to read more of my experience you can see on Why do you think you should become a mod?.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No. No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Not yet
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? I dont think so.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? I think.
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes i have skype and ts3.

2. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.