x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive zBreaker32's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by zBreaker32, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

My in-game name is zBreaker32

What timezone are you in?

Pacific Standard Time UTC-8

What country do you live in?

I live in California <3

What languages do you speak?

I speak 3 languages Main is English, Second-Tagalog and Not Fully Fluent-Spanish

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I have a recording software that are set to keys on my keyboard which can activate at anytime I need to. I have a 3rd party recording software like OBS and a built in recording software on my computer.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I believe I should be a moderator is because I am constantly on this server, this has been my dedicated main server to enjoy playing on. I always spend a lot of amount of my time contributing to this server and meeting new players and try to make them my friends and spread positivity to them because not all players like to share a good vibe but that doesn’t bring me down and stop to share the goodness to others. The one main reason I intend to apply for this is because the lack of mods on specific times each day like during night when barely anybody is on. I still would be on and there would be no mods around and yet there are still hackers freely cheating their desires without any caution.

Contribution:

Constantly Online: I play mostly OpPvP, KitPvP, and Prison, but I mostly focus on OpPvP because that is the GameMode where hackers mostly intent to play on.

Dedicated: I played from 2013-2020 and stopped playing for a while because of school but I came back and got back on the grind. Upon me returning back I noticed a lot has changed and there are many hackers in the server then last time I played. So I tried my best to asking why what their reason was to ruin the fun of the game and for others just for their cheating desires and persuading them to stop and play like how everybody is through time and dedication in developing their pvp skills.

I Don’t Treat Players Differently: Even if my friends were hacking I wouldn’t let that slide and do my job to punish them because I make sure to put my emotions to the side and not let it change my judgment because there are many people who base their judgement on their emotions and that is not me.

Fast-Typer: I type fast to the point where I respond to players fast enough to help them if they need it, if they are in a situation. I will Gladly Help them

Experience: I have experience and knowledge to see who are hacking but because of that mostly hackers now on this server make it way too noticeable and that makes it easier to help get rid of the players who cheat to ruin the fun for others.

I am Kind and Thoughtful: If someone who needs help even if I do not know them I will

gladly do anything within my ability to help them out. Whether its on any game mode I will surely make sure to help the player out and rush to their call for help. I always make sure everybody is having a good time playing the game.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

My schedule varies from each day and week because of School but currently I have been having time on my hands and dedicate it to playing on the server.

Monday: 4-5 Hours

Tuesday: 4-5 Hours

Wednesday: 4-5Hours

Thursday: 4-5Hours

Friday: 5-6Hours

Saturday: 6-8Hours

Sunday: 6-8Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Around 4-6 years, I started somewhere 2015 or maybe earlier I don’t remember that much but then left for a few months due to school projects and tests and I came back to this server in 2017.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In- game)

I have been banned in-game but I apologize but I don’t remember what I was banned for, but I do remember almost 5 years ago . But after all that time I have matured even more and now realize reality to how it is and how I should act.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, but I do have knowledge of commands and how mods should be and acting in a professional way. That helps represent and give the server a good name for new people to join.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count?

Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?

Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?

Yes I have Instagram, Discord, Snapchat any other information needed feel free to DM me :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support

3. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

No support, this is just your second post in over a year.

4. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Neutral, your application is very well written but you aren't very active on forums.

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Changing to support good luck!

6. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

No support, haven't seen you on prison the past year

No but on a serious note, you should get to know the server before applying. My image of you right now is someone who came back after a year+ of inactivity and suddenly chose to apply for mod. Your application is good, but your activity and knowledge of the server is not. I'll reconsider if you show comittment to Mineverse through acitivity, community interaction, suggestions, reports or similar

7. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

Thanks for your feedback! I wish I can Fast Forward in Time to show you that I am REALLY committed to this position and show you how much I Really care and that I can Be consistently active. I do have knowledge of the server that’s what I disagree on in my opinion I have played years on mineverse and played different game modes before I stopped playing Minecraft for a year because of school. But activity wise I see what you mean But I just want to show you that I’m serious about this and hope to change your support soon. Thank You I respect the decision you made and time to read my opinion.

8. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

I'm with Sando on this note,
      I feel as if your application is well written - good work.

Regardless, before trying to apply for a moderator position, familiarize yourself w/ the members, staff, the server itself, etc.
      It's important you do these things - therefore, if you took some more time, one may say you have a decent chance at becoming a moderator.

Best of luck to you,
      no support for now.

9. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

NO SUPPORT YOU ARE TOO GOOD PVPER PROBABLY CLOSET CHAT BROTHER AND WILL HELP THE OTHER CLOSET CHATERS

10. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

Appreciate the Comment "Good Pvper" haha But I Don't know if your no support is as a joke or you're being serious and i didn't understand the last words of your response. I'm open to your feedback <3

I appreciate your feedback and I understand why you siding with Sando and I agree with you but I have been familiar with the community recently because after playing a few days after getting back into Minecraft I noticed the community has never changed and that's what I love about it the mixture of toxicity to a certain level where we shares laughs, new friends, staff and new staff I have never seen before. I understand, but I have met new members in-game and we seemed to bond quite rather quick in my opinion. I hope to change your perspective of me and persuade a way to change your opinion on me and prove that I can be beneficial to you guys. If you are willing to take the time and give me a chance to prove it. Thank You For Your FeedBack :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
    11. hannah

hannah Boss Member

no support for now but willing/opened to change.

u dont seem to be known by the community which is a downer for me and 60 messages isn't a lot

12. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I'm sorry but it's clear you don't have knowledge if it if you think prison (which has been gone for over a year) is one of your main gamemodes.

It also seems like you haven't made any effort what so ever to honor this claim considering you haven't made any reports or even forum posts aside from on your app and one post on somebody else's.

To me it seems like you came back and made an application before even familiarizing yourself with the server again, and as I said above, it seems like you haven't made any effort to help the server or even interact with the community.

For those reasons I can't support you right now.

13. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

Thanks For Your Feedback That's why I will tend to continue on playing on the server and hopefully become friends with everyone. Yes, I know that 60 messages isn't a lot but I will make sure to increase this number in the future and hopefully change your way of seeing me and that the number of posts doesn't matter of becoming a mod but the way you can be a role model to the community and make them look at you in way where they can have absolute trust in your judgment. That being different in your own unique way and still, be able to know your own role and do your job. Thank You <3

I appreciate your comment and the feedback, I fully respect your response and decision and I understand you would like to see me honor my claim, but I wouldn't want anybody to suspect me to try and make like a bunch of posts just to increase my messages or reports and give myself a better chance in my application because I guess in my opinion becoming mod depends on how many reports I have made. It shouldn't be on how many reports you can make but have an influence on players and still be expected to know your role and expect to get the job done while having the time to enjoy playing. But I want to be able to make sure that I honestly do it the right way and that time itself will increase my knowledge with the community and server and reports in the future and hopefully fix your way of seeing me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2020
    14. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

Hope for more feedback from new people :) <3

15. sharm00ta

sharm00ta Well-Known Member

Pft easy support

16. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

No support, reasons stated above.

17. Chamzs

Chamzs Established Member

full support very active and nice player

18. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

19. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

You seem nice, but your formatting and wording could be significantly improved.

20. zBreaker32

zBreaker32 Active Member

Thanks for feedback :) I intend to keep improving my writing through time <3

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.