x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • - MV Staff Review -

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GizzBots, Jan 31, 2015.

1. LIONEYE

LIONEYE Experienced Member

Guys! Quit the arguing! So what? I help out all the time with people, and I never get threatened for a ban, and sometimes the staff even thank me. Mini-Modding has been called backseating on another server I play on, and I have to admit, I do it often, so I can relate to Conor. But a weak ban threat shouldn't become this big a deal. And as I looked at the pictures, I noticed that Badlerner said
      So I don't think Conor should be banned, and I don't think Badlerner should be demoted. Maybe Conor should pay attention to himself more, while Badlerner is reminded to consult other staff members before making such threats.

Thanks-Roc:)

2. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

The fact is you can't get banned for mini-modding :)

@Agent Android grow up kid.

3. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

You are kidding me right? Please be mature I'm crying laughing so hard at these rubbish remarks.

4. joecobo_

joecobo_ Experienced Member

I just want the help section to be dealt with 12 pages of threads is completely unacceptable.

5. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Regarding the player I assume you're talking about, I haven't accepted his appeal yet, I have no idea how he was unbanned, but he's rebanned anyhow.

6. LIONEYE

LIONEYE Experienced Member

You obviously didn't listen to anything I said.

7. 87dragthro

87dragthro Active Member

This isent a staff review but I just want to say to most of the staff members who got demoted were all sweet and stuff un till they did get demoted then they were just mean to most of the players on the forms accept for firo he got mod back

8. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

My list:

Noobcrew: I honestly don't know. You don't ever do a thing on forums as far as I'm concerned.
      CypriotMerks: You are a fabulous Co-owner. You interact with the players and you are active.
      ScoFu13: You are the best moderator in my opinion. You are extremely active, and your really kind :)
      Javiasor: You are an amazing builder. Your skyblock spawn is awesome. Keep up the good work :D
      canucksfan44: You are my favorite. You aren't a sticler and pretty active as far as I know.
      FadedChristi: I don't really talk to you. You've seen some of my reports otherwise I guess your doing good xD
      fryzigg: You are an old moderator. Your really wise and kind and I hope to never see you go :).
      Furyion: I know you are not active because you are in the military. I respect that but I think you could have someone take your place till you get back home :).
      KatoKillsMyGPA: Honestly the first time I ever saw you on was today. I think you should become more active or quite frankly, resign.
      larrythebird101: Your just legit and simplistic to me. Active moderator. Me likey.
      lolaperez_123: You are my second favorite. You are active and really really funny xD.
      PandaBear__: I think your the most active mod. You are nice and have good traits.
      rachetclanks: You are my third favorite. You are active, kind, and trustworthy. Keep up the good work.
      Taylor1211: You are really active and deal with some of my reports. You aswell keep up the good work :D
      VaMeSa: Your pretty nice. I hope you stay aswell.
      tin15cro: Honestly I have to say you are really immature. On CypriotMerk's page you posted "Do you like bananas with white cream?" how nasty.
      Firo3000: You are one of my favorites aswell. You do not take criticism like other people. You are one strong man.
      Quickflame: You are doing a great job. Just keep it up :)
      PrincessPayne: You are doing a superb job aswell. You keep it up too :D.
      Badlerner: You are decent. I don't know if your cut out for this job but otherwise your okay :).
      AgentAndroid17: Okay I am being completely honest, you have been banned so many times and your moderator? Crazy right? Now your being immature and you can't take constructive critisicm.
      HeyitsAlexa: Great job girl keep it up :>
      YinMC: You are doing awesome too. You need to keep it up and be active(not saying you aren't already :P)

Here is mine. I can't wait to watch the hate flow in. kthxbai just saying my opinion.

9. BlueCharmander12

BlueCharmander12 Active Member

You don't even have decency. You're banned on Kit and I'm sure even though you want mod you won't get it because you're annoying. You provoke players, you're always trying to instigate and when you ''record'' someone you put it in slow-mo to make it look like they hack, although most players are actually hacking.. You record good pvpers that can spank you and you hate that because you think you're sooo good. Tbh

10. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Eh, I do take criticism quite well.

11. BlueCharmander12

12. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

Yes lol

13. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Who the hell said I wanted moderator you dumb kid?

14. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

Stay on topic plz

15. BlueCharmander12

It's cute how I can make you mad so easily. Exactly why no one wants you on the server and you should just leave now.

16. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Nice to know buddy.

17. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

You're the one who should quit and stop wasting your parents money because you guys should get a house instead of living in a condo.

18. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Okay no no no. This isn't a staff review, this is Russian roulette to most mods who don't know what to do but they try anyway, @Conor Walton telling badlerner to demote is just unacceptable, it's not his fault he is new to being a mod. You just need to calm down and let him prove himself. Uncle, you get banned mostly from disrespect, and he is just helping the server.
      ~Jess

19. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

How the hell do you all consider them new? It's been a month now and they should know how to do there job.

20. dera

dera Well-Known Member

As you said "a month" that is still new, stop acting like a little kid and grow up.