x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Demotion...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gabe, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Hello, as many of you guys know I have been demoted from the staff team. I was part of the team for a year, sadly because of my mistakes led to my demotion. I'll make this short, but explain everything. My demotion consisted of small things adding up, and not being that active as you guys have probably noticed. The main reason that caused my demotion was abuse during the release of infection. I admit I was abusing and should not have done it in any circumstance. I'll explain what I did so the public knows the full story, I tp'ed to Scorvix a former Staff Member as well. I tp'ed to him and kept hitting him without his permission, and one time I did tp to him I did hit other players in the process and killed some during an infection game. This should never be allowed in any gamemode or in any circumstance even if you have there permission to do so. I just wanted to apologize to not only this community, but also the staff team. I would like to apologize to some people specially for disappointing them and abusing the permissions they trusted me with. @Janice999 I wanted to publically apologize for disappointing you, and we have talked in private messages already. I am sorry for the actions I did and will learn from all my mistakes so they don't happen ever again. I would also want to say sorry to @Quertiss. Quert always checked up on me to make sure I was doing good, and was well. I'm sorry I let you guy's down and will learn from this. Lastly, I would like to apologize to the entire staff team for letting you guys down. I'd like to thank the staff team and the community for giving me this opportunity to be part of this amazing staff team, and am sorry that I let you guys down.

2. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

thank u for ur service ily

3. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

THANKS LUV U

4. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Thank you Gabriel

5. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

when you're still pretending to be nice but forgot they already demoted you

6. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Just trying to explain what happened that’s all, take it how you want.

7. penguin

penguin Experienced Member

Brother... i remember you when you first got on and started getting super hyped up over everything... it was so awesome watching you grow on mineverse and watch you get to one of your major goals in life: being a mod for mineverse. I am truly sad this happened, but knowing you, you'll find a way to fix everything.
      cheers to all the fun we had together, to all the screenshots of you being crazy, and to all of the help you have given this server <3

8. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

Thank you Gabe, very cool.

9. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

look dude, tbh people make mistakes. don't think we all dislike or hate you because of a mistake you did. at the end of the day, you abused perms on a game? how bad can it be?

youre fine

10. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Just read this, my apologies. I didn't know you very well but I did know you enough to know you always did a good job when support was needed and that show's for something mistakes or no mistakes, were a good mod for sure.:)

11. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

This thread has gone inactive more than 30 days. Posting in threads that have gone inactive this long is considered grave digging. Grave digging will result in the thread being locked and possible warning points applied to your account.

Thread owners may revive their own threads at any time. Feel free to read our forum rules on grave digging. If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.
      Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.