x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Discarding From The Server

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by _DudeXon, Apr 26, 2019.

1. _DudeXon

_DudeXon Active Member

I was supposely to write like 3 paragraphs regarding to my discarding from this server, however I accidently copied something else, so basically I deleted it. I'll be using these following words I said to one my homie on this server, SanjiCraft ( one of my mentor who taught me a lot about life lessons of spending money wisely and rather to spend money on irl stuff than ingame, however I had a lot fun on this server so I had to). , despite that, I would like to say these words to all my following homies, Shxnee, Irektzz, OnlyMiz, SanjiCraft, emz, and many more homies I have spend time with (I can't think of it) in the screenshots below

I really dont want to brag and show off regarding my huge contribution to the server donation (spend over 200 dollars on this server) because its inapprioprate. But I want like to say some words to all the players that I gave free rankups and discount for rankups to, I hope you will also remember me and cherish all the memories and events we spend together.

To the people who wants to know why I'm quiting the server, its most because I have a lot of ambition in life and one of them is making music, I want to spend a lot of my time on music and school, and hopefully one day my dream will come true. However since I'm from Toronto, I know its going to be even harder, since the music industry is so underated, esspecially toronto hip hop.

So I will miss you all to the players and the staff member I enjoyed interacting with and I would like to say the same words for you guys, ignore the haters and ignorants who say that get , but its all bullshit cause they just wasting their life on nothing, and keep doing what you do the best, no matter its the gaming or its a dream in life. Dont let anyways push you down and say you can't do this or that, because as long you have the strength and the effort into it, you will eventually get to the place you want to be.

upload_2019-4-26_14-7-12.png

upload_2019-4-26_14-8-2.png
      upload_2019-4-26_14-8-24.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    2. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Farewell.

3. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

goodbye and all, but that's not how you use the word discarding lmao. You're not getting rid of the server because you don't find it fun anymore, if anything it should be the other way around.

4. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

yah, I think you mean departure

5. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

6. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Mean..

7. trinityy

trinityy stan boba Premium

yall know how contradicting this s*** is with his mod application right under it