x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Opinion on Post-Farming

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GroceryStoreBrandChicken, May 21, 2018.

1. GroceryStoreBrandChicken

GroceryStoreBrandChicken Active Member

So, I saw a thread today concerning post-farming.
      This does seem to lean in to suggest me since I'm literally posting like 10 threads a day!
      I disagree with it. I may post a lot, but at least 75% of them are on legitimate topics. Plus I enjoy seeing responses and posting polls just to prove I'm interested in outcomes.

Here's Proof

Other Games:

Roblox
      - I posted this thread to inform you of what roblox is and bring in new knowledge on it.

Off Topic:

Did you Know?... [Country] - This thread is to inform you on a researched country that has gone mostly unrecognized and to let people know of it's being/existence.

I feel older than like 65% of the server's current members - This is an opinion and to kind of see if anyone would comment a response since the description was kind of descriptive in a catchy and funny way.

Reports:

Survival /wild Bug - This is a serious bug, not an attention-grabber, I might post alot and make mistakes from time-to-time, but I'm not stupid when it comes to trying to fix an issue and attempting to put a thread in the right place.

Close-Off

I really don't have time to be claimed as a post-farmer, because I'm not. I just have a lot I can discuss and interact with the community easily seen as I post a lot, plus, I'm here to stay, I'd rather have time to bond with the community and if that means I'm posting 10 times a day, whether distributed throughout forum, profile post, or other ways of communication. So be it unless I'm told otherwise.

Have a great day! ;) (I'm pretty sure this wouldn't fit in Discussion, but whatevs.)

2. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

A good way to "post farm" without punishment is to post reports.

3. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

I'm banned for rating post for 31 days....

4. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

posting reports for language and youll get 100 posts a day. it doesnt matter if they will get a punishment or not, they will only be rejected and added your post count. :D

5. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

That's rate abuse lol.

6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

I dont see how you put it is considered post farming

All it says is if you post more than twice (Im too lazy to read Mineverse's rules, I am going to refer to Skyblock's rules haha) it is considered post farming on a thread