x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global New gamemode(s)?

Discussion in 'New Gamemode Ideas' started by Vincent~, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

Well I had two ideas I'm just gonna put them both in this thread.

Capture the flag.
      People choose a kit they want before the game starts and is put on a team. Blue or red (or whatever colors would be picked) Maybe people with a rank get something.
      Something like infection did: kits give you exp and you level up. Each level has a title and a perk to come with it.
      Non ranked players could vote to get exp bottles. (2 or 3 per vote link) The goal is get to the other teams base to grab the flag (banner) and return it to your base to win the game.

Murder Mystery: Prison:
      Prison was a fun gamemode but we could add a fun twist to it maybe? Murder mystery in a prison (not a big prison.) I never seen a map in MM (murder mystery before) I play murder mystery on other games gmod etc.
      10-15 players per game.
      All given a role: Innocent, detective or murderer. Cells could have hiding spots or could hide weapons (bow and arrow) for innocents to find and use to defend themselves with.
      Detective could get a reloaded bow that reloads after a few seconds after shooting.
      Murderers goal is to kill every player before a timer runs out or they are killed by detective or a innocent by stander. Murderer role gives a iron sword which would be used to kill other players.
      Rank players could have different knife options. Example: VIP - cooked chicken (idk something goofy)
      When you vote you could earn exp bottles to level up and possibility to earn different titles.

Idk just some random ideas. In a nutshell we do need more game modes honestly.