x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA {New} Its_Me_Alison Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ItsMeAlison, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItsMeAlison

ItsMeAlison Active Member

Your in-game name: My current username is Its_Me_Alison. I do not plan on changing it any time soon

What timezone are you in? I am currently in the GMT timezone

What country do you live in? I currently live in Ireland a small county with a Population of over 4 million.

What languages do you speak? I speak fluently in English and Irish and some Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I do.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I want to be Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff.

The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play.

Another reason why I want Mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, they ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot.

The third reason why I'd like to be a Mod is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also, I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums.

I actively play on the server, and am quite active on the forums, as you might be able to tell. The Mod position is filled with great perks to improve the Mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of Mineverse.

There are 2 key things a server needs, equality and unity. Equality means to have all members care for each other the same (in a positive way). Donors often intimidate/taunt the players who are an inferior status than they are. I’ll be able to make Mineverse attain equality by sharing insights, tips, and that users can accomplish their goals of becoming staff. Now, for unity.

Unity is an immense quality to encompass in a server. It means that all members, Donors or Members, can cooperate together without any arguments or such.

(This is last reason! ) I want to be a Moderator to help anyone who needs help, stops all the spammers, advertisers, impersonators, or even hackers! I will always do my best to be as helpful as I can to a fellow staff member or a new player! I will never let a staff member down if he needs me. I can help anyone who needs my help. I will help new players, intermediate, in terms of how long they've been on the server and even the advanced/veteran players of this server. This is the best server I have ever played on in my Minecraft years, and I want to make it as safe and as fun as I can possibly make it for the players, donaters, or even staff. I will always do my absolute best in stopping the rule breakers who come on just to ruin other players experience on this amazing server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? In general, I can moderate for around 4+ hours on weekdays and around 10+ hours on weekends and holidays.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing this server since 2015.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have been banned on Skyblock before, If you have any question regarding the ban, Please ask me, I'm not afraid to tell you.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I don't have any past experience as a Moderator, and I'm hoping this could be the start.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    2. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

12 hours to answer these.

4. ItsMeAlison

ItsMeAlison Active Member

Yes for them all.

5. Porky

Please use the edit button on your application and reply to each question ‘yes’ in that case pleaee.

6. Porky

Plagiariazed application, closing

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.