x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • New me

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alon, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Alon

Alon Active Member

Hello fellow community that hates me(For those of you that didn't know my forums account, I am SinqWhyMMMcccas aka SinqWhy). Most of the community only thinks of me as toxic, rude, and annoying, and i'd like to change that. I don't like being hated by the community because I get targetted on infection, people send hackers on me on op pvp, and it's mostly because I am toxic. I have anger issues, and if someone says something bad about me I react in a toxic and rude manner, and don't behave properly. Feel free to post hate comments, and I will try my best not to react. Since I am trying, so should you. I'd like you to forget the past me and look at me as kind, (adorable ;3) forgiving, and mature. I don't like being hated by the community because it doesn't help me nor you (That doesn't mean I will stop using knockback sticks on op pvp and clean in kit pvp >:d), and just makes things a lot harder for me as I don't tend to enjoy here much anymore because of the hackers and Enderi constantly targetting me and when the server goes down for good, that's not the memories i'd like to keep.

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    2. Alon

Alon Active Member

btw, if I am acting mean or toxic, it's either my brother that we share my account together, or I forgot about this.

3. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

LAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

i saw you online for like 5 minutes today and you were trash talking and insulting a guy cuz he killed you

5. Alon

Alon Active Member

That’s exactly the point of this thread. If you’re not going to read it, don’t write on it either.

6. Via

Via Experienced Member

Adorable? Excuse me for dropping my regular composure, but you have been nothing but cruel to me. You have grotesquely harassed me on multiple occasions, to the point where I was incredibly uncomfortable. You are toxic, impolite, crude and egotistical, and I'm sorry, but at this point I cannot forgive you.

If you really want to grow as an individual, I recommend taking a break and looking at yourself. I mean REALLY looking at yourself and figuring out what you need to change. For a 14 year old, you sure have a lot of crude and rather disgusting fantasies that you use against soft-hearted people such as myself.

Until you figure out your own issues and apologize to each and every one of the people you have offended time and time again, I wish you good luck in this community.

For the record, I have seen this excuse used SO many times. Maybe try taking responsibility of your own actions, instead of trying to pin the blame on someone else that probably wasn't even relevant to the situation.

7. LordRotharoth

LordRotharoth Active Member

I'm with Via, You need some incredible help, and you clearly need to fix a lot of things. I don't hate you at all, because I've seen the nice side of you. But you're incredibly disgusting, and rude to pretty much everyone. Until you can get your story straight, I can't be nice to you, or really care whether you're nice to me either. I've had enough of your toxicity.:artist:

8. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Lmfao everytime I get on you either curse me out and attempt to insult me and you're toxic to everyone on the server. You need some serious help, also what kind of an excuse is "my brother and I share the account". Everytime I see you your still the toxic kid that you've always been brother or no brother. Also you still haven't apologized to Via about the things you said and sent to her. I still have the screenshots as proof.

We're just stating facts man

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2019
    9. LordRotharoth

He also blamed his "brother" when he got banned for hacking.

10. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

LMFAO

11. Alon

Alon Active Member

I sincerely apologize to you for my recent behaviour to you for offending you as well for some people that I offended along with you. I deeply apologize, however that’s not an excuse when I said my brother and I share the same account. I appreciate you getting staff on and reporting me because even I don’t know how far I would have went.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to start here. It’s very unclear. An argument or you’re just not mature enough for this discussion. My brother can be a jerk sometimes, and I do have a brother. He did hack at that time, and he does play on this account. I am trying to help myself and look forward into your complaints about me for the better of me and the community, and you irrelevant. Share your thoughts or complaints or leave. I don’t wanna be toxic anymore but I can be mad with you. Mature up

12. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

You'r one to talk about maturity.

13. LordRotharoth

"Mature up" being mature is boring

14. Alon

Alon Active Member

For once I actually agree with you LMAO

15. Via

Via Experienced Member

I appreciate your apology, but I cannot accept it until I see noticeable difference.

You should work things out with your "brother" as well, even though I still do not believe you. Anyone can easily pin blame for ones actions on someone, it doesn't prove anything. You make it hard to believe you judging how many times you've lied and offended everyone in the infection community.

16. LordRotharoth

that's not the first time, We both thought an abandoned school infection map was a good idea.

17. Alon

Alon Active Member

I didn’t ageee with you. You agreed with me

People can blame it easily on others, but if I want a change, I’m not going to lie in the first place.

18. LordRotharoth

Still an agreement, I don't see your point.

19. Alon

Alon Active Member

Just a quick little note, I will still be toxic to those that are trolls on this post.

20. Dev

Dev Experienced Member

Apology not accepted, because of what you did to via, and please don't blame this on your brother. You also said "I may forget about this thread" like that's and excuse for you doing bad things. Take a break from mv and rethink the situation, then come back and maybe you'll be forgiven by people.