x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Official KitPvP/OPPvP Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noobcrew, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

We project the start of september mid or end of sep? for this update.

2. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Thanks @Noobcrew :)

+ Add Thorns 5 back to OP
      + Add fishing rods to OP-PvP (not-added but make it easier to get)
      + Balance the Economy (both servers)
      + Possibly add a sharp 50 as the legend and s40 as a kit.
      + Give a kit like, kit weekly to standard non-donor players with sharp 15 and a set of donor armour (similar enchants)
      + Change the map on both servers; fully custom. Make mineverse have two cool custom maps (100% I am bored of the op-map/kit-map)
      + Add Custom GUI to kitpvp/op servers (/kits) Opens a gui with multiple selections of kits; easy to navigate (I make custom GUI's)
      + Possibly add tokens/custom enchants
      + Add /trade because everyone scams now
      + Hire mods in my timezone as there were so many hackers on and no mods were there.
      + Change the crates around a bit
      + Add another cross-server rank on mineverse buycraft.

Cheers,
      Desire

3. Andrah

Andrah Active Member

Pls do this, hackers are never gonna stop hacking.

4. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

I would put it on there on release and if people like it than keep it around. I do recommend making the KitPvP economy unique like oldschool kitpvp. Make sure you make water fighting available next map.

5. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

not a good idea..

6. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner

- Fishing rods we can make them easier to get.
      - We'll see about Sharpness 50, currently it's still level 40 being the max however.
      - A weekly kit with a bit better items for defaults would be a good idea and wouldn't hurt.
      - Trust me, the maps are going to be awesome. :)
      - Custom GUI for kits we could likely do.
      - There will definitely be a new form of tokens, they will either be called "Crystals" or "Rubies" where anyone can upgrade their weapons & armor, probably 1 token = 1 enchant.
      - /trade has been added and works very nicely.
      - We've added more crates, for OP it's currently Epic, Ultra, Legendary, Galactic. KitPvP will be sort of similar.

Anyone else with any other ideas? :D

7. onesquad

PM me at Crosses#0001 I do custom plugins and mainly GUI's :)

8. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

9. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

As just stated, revoke the shortened ban time for hacking. I know this isn’t meant to keep playercount but most hackers I ban are alts, and people leave due to an overflow of hackers. Higher ban time = less hackers = more non-hackers.

Give mods vanish, it just makes our job easier and simpler.

No Mcmmo. Gives new players an even harder time, encourages alt farming, and those wih high mcmmo will always be better than others in the gamemode thus making sharp 40s not even that good.

More kits maybe, make actual good versions of the old kits. Maybe kit archer gives you weak armor but an overpowered bow and speed pots? Basically balance rank kits and normal kits.

Lower the cooldown on enderpearls.

Make 1v1s where people can bet money on wins. Don’t know if you can do this, but it would be cool.

Remove the excess arrows and stuff from kits.

Remove command filter.

Hidden Content:
      You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
      With /f (factions), add in a faction chat command.

Add in quests, maybe like “kill 3 players”, “walk 1000m, use 100 enderpearls, shoot 100 bow shots” that reward money or crystals.

Add in secret areas to the map (Easter eggs).

Hidden Content:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    10. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

^ yes pls

11. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

Thorns on armor was bad enough, but people put thorns on their swords, essentially making it nearly impossible to combo them

12. Dualband

Dualband Well-Known Member

Within the 5 to 6 years I've been playing there has been a lot of change that has occurred. Idk who remembers the ice lobby or when kit op was absurd taking hours between kits.

OP PvP
      • Higher unbreaking/protection armor (Currently a sharp 3o can do 1.5 hearts per hit and about 4 or more without a helmet
      • Sharpness increase to 50 for max (only if higher prot or unbreaking is added) a sharp 40 can will someone without a helmet even with a gap on
      • Possibly adding strength 1 as previously stated, but make it a harder to get item with either extremely high price or having to do some sort of weekly challenge / kit to obtain it
      KitPvP
      • Fairly balanced overall
      • Adding alternative KitPvP server with mcmmo (capping axes and disabling unarmed)
      • Adding a Sharp 6
      • Regen 2 or insta health 2 pots, current healing methods are slow
      Both
      • Adding 1v1 arenas with either set kits or customize-able kits. Or being able to go into duel with current inventory
      • Trading plugin as mentioned in other posts
      • Maybe adding plots to purchase and have a limited time on (kind from old bedrock prison, so much money for 3 days I believe)
      Let me know what you people think, having been in the pvp community side of the server for as long as I have there has been a lot of changes (mostly positive). Keep up the work Noobcrew and team.

Sincerely, Tukr/Dualband/Zapai/GucciNibba/Mastertuckerks/ewlr

Hidden Content:

13. Xokah

Xokah Experienced Member

I made a thread suggesting a /kit pearls

Support

Customs enchants and tokens is not a very good idea. Also s40's are good how they are very Op but very rare and hard to obtain. A sharpness 50 sword is WAY too overpowered and will kill everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
    14. Nibba

Nibba Active Member

My suggestion is that you could see your clan name in chat, like tags. For example let’s say I make a clan called “123”, when I type in chat it’ll say “[123][God]Nibba”. Now let’s say I invite to people to my clan. They’ll get the tag 123 as well, For example [123][God][Emilly]. This way we can include clans more into the pvp portion of the server. Kind of like what they do in factions when you can see what faction people are in at the beginning of their name. Instead of changing your name into the clan you’re in like the failed R4GE clan did, you’d be able to see the clan you’re in next to your name. I feel like not a lot of people really use clans so this can be a great way to motivate people to start using them. Also the bow boosting in clans needs to be fixed. Whenever you join a clan & the pvp is turned off (meaning you can’t hit people in your clan) you also can’t bow boost because it’s considered as hitting someone in your clan.

15. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

I don't understand why you're telling me this when you made the suggestion thread after I already posted a reply here.

16. onesquad

Do not add Strength potions.

17. Emilly

Emilly Active Member

I agree, with Sharp 40’s implemented strength potions would be too OP. That being said anyone would easily die, imagine a cheater getting easy access to strength pots... no matter how good an anticheat is, there will always be closet cheaters.
      Support, people rarely use clans & this can be a way to motivate people to start using them. This can also help bring more players on from other servers because people will constantly try to recruit their friends from pvp servers to help them fight the other clans.

18. Emilly

Emilly Active Member

Here are some suggestions

• Add a way for tournaments to be hosted by higher ranks like supreme & above. These ranks would get different access to tournament modes they can host. The person hosting would get to choose what mode & entree fee would be 50 dollars to everyone joining including the person hosting.. all funds would go into the prize for whoever wins. This would probably be hard to implement but I think it’d be worth it because most pvp servers have tournaments. Also I’ve seen people try & set up their own tournaments on op pvp & they usually never go as planned, so this would save people who like tournaments the hassle from trying to organize one. You’d also only be able to join if you went to spawn.
      • Adding /ping to all ranks including defaults so that you know someone’s ping before attacking them. For people who don’t use mods such as labymod & can’t see what people’s ping is at.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    19. Manu

Manu Experienced Member

Dont add mcmmo

20. Manu

Manu Experienced Member

Support <3

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.