x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Official Skyblock Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by i_am_youtuber, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Bman

Bman Experienced Member

Going to revive this thread and turn it into the "official" suggestions thread for an upcoming Skyblock release. Please feel free to contribute all suggestions on how we can improve our Skyblock gamemode.

2. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Yes mineverse is very dead, that’s why over 30 thousand players have joined in the past year. Very dead

3. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

<| Enable Hoppers
      <| Maybe add hostile mob spawners
      <| Make is so we can sell leather, arrows, and ender pearls in the shop
      <| Skyblock biomes (http://www.mineverse.com/threads/skyblock-biomes.141600/)
      <| Move to 1.12
      <| Island challenges
      <| Maybe new kits for defaults, currently there is only ./kit sapling and ./kit bone for defaults while donor ranks get Redstone etc from there kits, maybe like a kit daily, weekly etc?
      <| More stuff added to Zerker Crate, I'm not sure if this crate is going to be in the new skyblock but currently when you get a zerker key the only thing you can get from it is a mob arena kit and it kinda sucks when you get another zerker key and it's basically useless.
      <| More accessible ways to gain sand, if you're a default rank it is tremendously hard to get sand as you're not allowed to trade sand, don't get sand from voting, not allowed to buy it. Only ways you could possibly obtain it is by crates or donor kits.
      <| Maybe an updated version of island top aka /leaderboards, make it nicer/cleaner
      <| Top islands, I saw this implemented on Minetime and I think it would be great it was implemented here as well, basically, top islands at the end of each month get buycraft money.
      <| Add back the permission to set warps? I'm not sure why this was removed but it seemed cool
      <| Maybe be able to set where your island home/spawning can be

4. aaaa

aaaa Active Member

- Add a command where you can see which blocks give the most levels
      - Make it so that you'll be able to see more people on /leaderboards instead of just the top 10
      - Maybe add some blocks into /shop such as more building blocks that aren't currently obtainable
      - Make crops like sugarcane and melons more worth farming. Currently selling a stack only gives you about $28.
      - A plugin where the first person who unscrambles a word or solves a problem gets rewarded money would be nice.

5. Bman

Bman Experienced Member

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.