x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP Reset

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Noobcrew, May 18, 2019.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Survival reset :thinking:

• Like Like x 1
    2. Snookaii

Snookaii Active Member

haven't been on here for a few months, lol rip to my votekeys and my sharp 50s aswell as all the rares
      i had about 16 stacks of votekeys lol

3. xTrendsetter

xTrendsetter Experienced Member

Honestly, after all those threads and posts about Skywars, im surprised that the owner still haven't taken notice of it. It's really frustrating and discouraging. It's like he's literally ignoring everything and only focusing on Op Pvp. To be honest, i dont even care about the anniversary for it anymore. It's pointless, and there's other minigames that need some fixing/adding too including skywars. It had most of the server on there including Creative which no one even join anymore, prison, and survival. In all respect for the staff and more importantly the owner, I think this server would get more players if Skywars was added back. Honestly, i legit don't even know why it was removed and put on a separate server. Due to that, no one joins it. It's sad to see a server slowly die to things that could've been preventing/thoroughly thought out. :/ I love this server, but things just gotta change.

4. Snookaii

Snookaii Active Member

i really agree with you, though this server had many issues, i have been a player here for years,
      staff wasn't all that great, you would barely see them on and each time they were on they would act like an eboy/egirl, anti cheat is horrific, lets you get 2-3 hitreach only, they had fixed it for a month it was great people came back but they were like nah, i have recorded over 100 people hacking here, had a file of 12gb dedicated to hackers on mv, at the end i just let it go i was too tired to play on here anymore, anyone that was capable of becoming an staff or active never got it, if they had let me and a few others who were known in the server be mods maybe we could have made a huge change in the server, it really makes me sad to see stuff go down like this, u work all this time on a server u dedicate ur time to it and work hard on it only to see it go because of some new players and their votes, really this vote got 100 votes? there are barely 20 ppl on the server