x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Handled OPPrison - Lost my rank and plot, and I want them back

Discussion in 'Help' started by drewbdrewb, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. drewbdrewb

drewbdrewb Active Member

Hi, I just got onto the new opprison today, and when I got on, I discovered that my rank was reset to a, and my plot was gone. I am very dissapointed because I worked for ages to get that far, and I don't want to start from the beginning again. I really worked hard to get that far, so I would really like my rank and plot back if it is possible to do so. I am very mad that this happened, and I don't want this to happen again. Please give me my rank back, and also try and get me my plot.

My IGN: FlatOutGamer3000

Thx for helping.

-FlatOutGamer3000

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

The whole game mode was reset quite some time ago. https://www.mineverse.com/threads/op-prison-reset.120535/ Everyone was reset to rank A, and everyone's plots were destroyed.

You are not going to get your things back, that's not how a reset works. Also, no one is forcing you to start all over and play OP Prison. You can always play a different game mode if you don't want to rebuild your OP Prison riches. Mind you, in the reset things were changed to make it a more even/fair playing group for non-donors. Also glitched items are no longer part of the game, and the economy is pretty good... for now.

A reset gives you a blank canvas. With your experience from the old OP Prison, you can advance much quicker and be more successful in the new one.

3. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Moved to help. Is this problem resolved, @drewbdrewb ?

4. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Closing as question is answered. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.