x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Ordinateur7's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Ordi, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Introduction:
      Hello everyone! Some people have been wanting me to create this and some people may not know much about me. Any who, this is my moderator application! I am currently --- years old, and I've been playing Mineverse for a little over 3 years now! I love the community, and it pushed me to create this application. I mainly play on Infection, OP PvP, Prison, Parkour, Skyblock and Kit PvP, but I love to jump around gamemodes and see how everything is going. Without anymore delays, lets get the application started!​

Your in-game name:
      My current in-game username is Ordinateur7, but you can call me 'Ordi' for short if you prefer.

What timezone are you in?
      I am situated in the AST timezone. (Atlantic Standard Timezone)

What country do you live in?
      I currently live in Canada.

What languages do you speak?
      My primary language is French, and secondary language is English. I am still learning English, so I might have errors here and then.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I have the necessary means of capturing evidence. I use Bandicam to record, then upload the videos to my YT Channel. I use the default Minecraft method (f2) to capture screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Before I start, I would like to mention that this part will be divided into 3 separate category. The first category will be my qualities. The next category will be my contribution to the community. Finally, the last category will be my contribution to the staff team.

1. Qualities
      This category will mainly indicate you about the qualities I have to become a moderator.

Kind:
      When I talk to any players in-game, I am always nice and kind. I never try and get into arguments with anyone, but always try my very best to be nice to everyone.

Knowledge:

I have a lot of knowledge with the server. I know the rules of most gamemodes, the forums rules and the many different hacks because I am constantly observing them as I report a lot of hackers everyday. Also, I know how to play most gamemodes, so I can be a handy man in many cases.

Mature:

In my option, I am very mature. Over the past months, I have limited my 'immature' language such as 'ez', 'noob' and 'get rekt' as I rarely to never say those and any other immature word. I have limited myself to writing and saying cuss words in-game, forums and on any talking programs (Such as Skype and Teamspeak 3). Also, I am constantly growing, and believe that I am constantly maturing.

Helpful:

I love to help around, like if it's a hobby. I help any player in any need possible, and I believe this will increase if I get the position as a moderator. It would be a absolute pleasure helping people daily on the server.

Trustworthy:

I am very trustworthy. I never scam others, and never plan to. Also, I would never reveal private or confidential information that was told to me by others. Private information doesn't need to be revealed to others, and this is why I keep it to myself if it was told to me.

Fast Typer:

I am a decently fast typer. Although it happens that I type too fast that I will create typos, this can help me to answer any questions in private messages or in public chat pretty quickly. This can also help me communicate with everyone at once.

Respectful:

I am very respectful to anyone. I will never be rude to anyone, nor will I never be toxic or talk trash, in any way to insult someone in a disrespectful way. I will also respect every player the same way like I would to any staff member, elderly player or new players.

Dedicated:

I am very dedicated to the server. I dedicate myself to finish my homework and come on the server to play and have fun. If I become moderator, I will be extremely dedicated to come on the server and handle reports, hackers and players that are breaking rules. But, I always have fun and joy during the important role.

Friendly:

In my opinion, I am very friendly. Some players might see me as a regular player, but I am very friendly. I love to take part in conversations, whichever topic it brings up. I would appreciate anyone to talk to me, and don't be shy, I don't bite. ;)

Welcoming:

As a moderator, I feel that I should always welcome people to the community. I will always be there to welcome people to the community in-game and in forums, and also simply welcoming any players from a small AFK session.

Calm:

I am very calm, and rarely to never overreact. Anytime I die in a battle, lose a challenge or simply lose a bet, I am always calm and a good sport. Also, I rarely to never get angry over stupid conversations, arguments and any form of racism.

Equal/Non Biased

Every moderator should be equal, or non biased, to every player. Being equal to every player gives everyone the same warning that would be given to anyone else in any situations. Even if it's a friend, a colleague or a sibling, the same rules and punishments will apply for everyone. For example, I have already banned friends from a server for breaking rules.

Patience:

I am very patient. I will never rush someone to complete a task, give me information or help someone out. If it takes 5 minutes, a hour or even a couple days, I will never rush someone to complete a task.

Fast Learner:
      I am a fast learner. This could help me learn the ways of moderating and quickly start the job. I would learn from the commands, mistakes I may have done and the community itself.

Experience:

In my opinion, I am experienced. I have moderated a friend's server so people don't break the rules. Like I mentioned above, I have banned friends from the server for breaking rules. Also, I am experienced with the commands on how to use them. Here is the list of commands that I know of:
      /tempban [Player] [Reason(s)] [Time]
      /mute [Player] [Reason(s)] [Time]
      /kick [Player] [Reason(s)]
      /warn [Player] [Reason(s)]
      /god
      /tpo (Player)

2. Contribution to the community
      This category will mainly indicate you on my contribution, if I become a moderator, to the community. The paragraph below will resume most of the qualities above into a contribution to the community.

My contribution to the community will be helping them out, being friendly and being equal. The community is one happy family that shouldn't be torn apart by any rule breakers. This is why I want to enforce the rules so the community is friendly to each other, happy and having a lot of fun. Not just that, but I am very dedicated to come on every day and enjoy myself while playing with the community, and having a lot of fun. It would be a true honour to help the community, and I am very much positive I can endure the pressure by 'not so friendly' players.

3. Contribution to the staff team
      This category will mainly indicate you on my contribution, if I become a moderator, to the staff team. The paragraph below will resume some qualities above, and the very positive and happy side about me.

My contribution to the staff team will be making everyone smile, laugh and enjoy their time as a staff member. I am not saying that this is not happening, but I want to boost the happiness, the giggles and the smiles that every staff team should bring everyday on the job. I want to be a new 'shooting star' to the team that will glow the talks in-between us. It would be a absolute pleasure doing this, and I would hope, if I become a moderator, that everyone will have some positive and happy talks or letters!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I am very active on the server, and try to stay on the server for the longest amount of time possible. Here is a list of the times which I can be on the server every day:

Monday: 2 - 5 hours online
      Tuesday: 1 - 3 hours online
      Wednesday: 3 - 6 hours online
      Thursday: 2 - 5 hours online
      Friday: 3 - 6 hours online
      Saturday: 4 - 10 hours online
      Sunday: 3 - 9 hours online

*Please note that this can change depending on school, vacations, planned activities and other different reasons.*

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I started playing Mineverse December 2nd of 2013, which would be close to 3 years and 2 months.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have been banned in the past, and here is a brief list of the bans.

In-game:
      Ban #1 (Infection): I was banned for a misunderstanding. People thought I was at a not accessible spot, but it was accessible until Cyp removed the access point.
      Ban #2 (Infection): I was banned falsely by Scorvix because he was trolling me.

Forums:
      I have never gotten banned on forums.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I do have minimal experience as a moderator. Like I indicated above, I have moderated a friends server, and got some players banned for breaking rules. I am very familiar with the commands, and would easily adapt to the position.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes, I meet all the requirements below to become a staff member.

Do you have 50 Post Count?

Yes. I have recently passed 1000 messages.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes, I have it activated to use it every time I log in forums.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes. I've been on forums since April (Date) 2014
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes, I have both Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communications.

Conclusion:
      It was a absolute pleasure writing out this moderator application and I hope you appreciate the application! Even if you give me a support, neutral or no support, I will be very great full that you took a bit of your time to read this! I will constantly update my application if there are any small or major errors about me or my grammar. Thank you for reading my moderator application, and I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night!

Sincerely, Ordi/Computer.

List of Edits:
      [28/01/2017] Finished the application.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    2. amli

amli Boss Member

FIRST SUPPORT
      Ok now that I have that placeholder there I'll give you some feed-back, I honestly find you extremely deserving of this position. You are super active both in-game and on forums and your amounts of reports daily is amazing. When I heard you were applying I literally just sat here for about 10 minutes reloading the moderator applications page waiting for yours to pop up so I could be the first support.

3. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you for the very well thought threw comment! It means a lot to me to read something like this. :D

Thank you @Voguified for the support rating! :D

4. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

SUPPORT <333

5. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

support :-

6. Mattochondria

Mattochondria Experienced Member

You've been around almost as long as I have, which is quite something. From what I've seen, you're a mature, honest individual whom I am sure would be an excellent addition to this staff team.

You have my support.

7. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

SUPPORT OMFG ILY!!!
      -Very Mature
      -Lots of reports
      -Very Active
      -Ily

Good luck Cucumber ;p

8. Vaxix

Vaxix Experienced Member

What Ele said!

9. ElZaidTM

ElZaidTM Active Member

Support! ;)

10. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Support. You are perfect for this position oml

11. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Tu as pris ton temps :P
      Full support my friend, you deserve it a lot.

12. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

You have my full support Ordi ;)

13. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Support :D

14. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

Soutien!!!! J'aime Ordinateur!!!

15. IExo_

IExo_ Experienced Member

SUPPORTTTT!@!@

16. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

AHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER.

SUPPORT 100%

17. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Mhm, nice application, good friend, kind, work on activity, but overall support.

18. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Support. Hope to see you promoted soon :) good luck ordi!

19. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Moi aussi! :D
      Support!

20. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.