x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA -+-Purge's Moderator Application-+-

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Purge, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

check this

2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I'll now be giving a in depth reply to your statements. I find it pretty immature of you to capture out entire personal conversation to present it to the public. Obviously in those things I sent may have been childish although. I've stated multiple times I agree with your reasonings to no support me and obviously a BIG factor of this is to my recent rule breaking. Illegal tradeing ect, we all make mistakes and I have reflected back on these errors. Which somedays I wonder why did I do this in my application, My application right now stands 2 months old and I understand I need to be on my best behavior which I am still imrpoving day by day.

-

Now i'll be going over some thing's I wouldn't say is true. I've been accused of alot of stuff that may/maynot have been tristed around and I'm openly coming out to say I have no proof/evidence that this is twisted why would I have proof since I thought this was a general convo over discord. However I dislike the fact that you came at Acceptation for defending my reasonings to why I think it's false.

"Accept don't forget, this is Purge's application, not yours ;)"

It's pretty clear you want him to not defend me over this which leads me to my next and final point back in july sometime I was told not to rate abuse/farm nor ask for ratings. Which you no supported me for souly that reason. Well, my bad since I already thought you were neutral I decided to ask for you to fix the simple tag for me to look better pretty needy and childish right but I have reflected and made better choices. Keep in mind this was in july Now "I'm not going to expose you" All I need is a explanation recently you asked me to fix the rating on your application which I was confused about if you could clarify. Since I thought that I was in the wrong. Why you did this would be nice just for a better reasoning. I want to remain friends with you and it's more of a explanation less of a defense for my past.

Anyways thanks for the input Ill be adding your score to my statistics, Thank's for the replies I will make sure I work harder not to make those little mistakes again. And ill try to stay positive not negitive. :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Alright, well after some things that have been dug up and whatnot, I'm replying to this again, as I not only want to clear some things up / express my opinion on the things brought up, but I have a little something of my own.

First off, porky's (porkies? porkys? idk) replies and the replies to it.

The illegal trading I will disregard as that happened around a month ago and I feel you have indeed learnt from it and hopefully have read through are rules a few times and understand them all.

When dealing with the whole asking for a rating change thing, I will not judge you on the second time you did it, as you were simply thinking that it was okay as porky did it (will probably talk on porky's app about why he did it), but the first time you did it, it was before porky mentioned a support change from you, related to this is the fact that I, and many other people have talked to you about things like that many times and you still do it, honestly your craving for supports (more of which I will get into later) is so immature and frankly stupid of you to do as many have talked to you about not doing it.

This, I agree wholeheartedly with porky on, while the whole "taking up space" thing is not entirely true, inactive mods is something we do not need more of, and to me it seems anyone who actually cared about the position and about mv would realize this.

This I do not agree on very much, but grammar is very important, it makes you seem more mature, and in some cases, yes, you can false ban people because of it (I've done it a few times, trust me lol) but it's not as bad as porky makes it out to be.

I have seen this in person, porky messaged me to /seen you and you had been online for 8+ hours, there is no reason to be afk, unless you were afking a farm or a spawner or something, but you were on OP so obv you weren't. You either A. Didn't log out by mistake, which I find very unlikely considering I've seen you just being online while never saying anything or doing anything before but had never /seened you until now. or B. Want to make it seem like you're more active, and it sounds to me like B is the correct answer.

Now, onto what I dug up (note : If you can't really understand what I'm trying to say, please pm me and I can provide further information and such)

Recently I was having a talk with random cause she's kool, and she brought up how you apparently were talking about how it "wasn't fair" that she got so many supports when you had done so much more for them, or something along those lines. Now, random didn't have evidence of this so I didn't think much of this, however, I was scrolling through her mod app when we were talking and was looking at your first reply to it.
      [​IMG]

And it clicked.

You had started off supporting her, yknow, the usual "omg ur reapplying finnaly yes ofc support!!!" but later, when you saw her going inactive and still getting supports, you changed it to this.
      [​IMG]
      You even stated yourself the exact way I thought you felt about this, you saw her gaining supports and got jealous, you than proceeded to go from supporting to telling her she doesn't care about the server, most likely in hopes that others will change their mind about her.

Let's go to your next reply in this.
      [​IMG]
      At this point, it's pretty clear you're trying to find every little thing "bad" about her and use it against her, what she said was in no way aggressive and if you thought it was, than you haven't seen anything, the things people throw at us are 100x worse than what she said and if you felt there was aggression in that than you couldn't handle one day as moderator.

Now, let's go to your last reply on your app, where you suddenly changed your mind.
      [​IMG]

To me, this doesn't sound at all truthful, to me, this sounds like "well everyone is seeing through my last few posts on your mod app so I'm changing to support", hell, random wasn't even going to get on again until like the day after you posted that, so it's pretty clear you didn't change it just cause she was being more active.

With all of this, it just seems like you are way to immature to be mod, you have shown me that you are immature, and don't do the things we explain to you that you should be doing, we've told you many times that asking people to support or change their rating will only result in us no supporting you more, I've also talked to you about your responses to things and your immaturity, has it improved? No, if anything it has gotten worse.

I'm sorry, but I can't support you and I felt with the whole thing that porky brought up this needed to be brought up aswell.

4. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Here's the truth the whole deal with random is it seemed like she was inactive until I really saw the person she is not to get too off topic but I changed my mind since she is a great girl with a full heart I know she wants the position alot. I changed my mind immediately after I saw she was active for it. :)

5. i_am_youtuber

You did not, in fact you stuck with your no support and commented quite a few times till at least 2 people told you to stop, than realized that your comment had not gone to plan, and changed it because of that.

We also have the fact that RANDOM HAD NOT EVEN BEEN ACTIVE, UNTIL LIKE A DAY AFTER YOU MADE THE LAST COMMENT.

You are clearly lying about this, and only digging yourself deeper into the hole.

6. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I'm not lying please stop. I heard about she was sick so she couldn't be active. So I did change my mind. :)

7. i_am_youtuber

no, you didn't change your mind until sunday, which is around half a week after random said she was so sick that she literally could not get up.

I'm not going to reply to this anymore and I'd advise you not to either, you're only digging yourself deeper into this hole.

8. Purge

Purge Boss Member

What? I'm trying to be mature about this. What hole am I in? I'm trying to explain to you the truth just hear me out instead of calling me a liar I take that to offense the caps were not needed.

-

I just wanted to let you know I'm not being a hippocrite about this I never used this againsted porky I would like to maintain a friendship with both of you guys hopefully we can come to a understanding.

9. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I'm pretty much always on the server at all times.

Here is my reports I have 5 more pages but here is some.

https://gyazo.com/134b98cf8818ef6bfc503f1cd090ae7a

https://gyazo.com/c7fbed22795da6c5946adf2303f8a508

https://gyazo.com/a78fbd59c80aac3bddab4638a4e4f2e7

https://gyazo.com/f3b11aec095baed2d865a4cdac257ce8

https://gyazo.com/daef6336d92fecce89f11b7d7b205cf8

I've remained respect to all users. :D

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    10. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

changing to neutral.

11. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks. :)

12. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

As I have discussed with youtuber a little bit, and I noticed myself, you do seem jealous of other moderator applicant's success when you aren't as successful.You seem so fake, and that is something I absolutely hate in an applicant and people in general. You have made so many mistakes as an applicant, and although you say you look back and reflect on them, you seem to only get worse.
      "No support anymore
      • Inactive
      • Doesn't care
      You are never online I think that it's unfair I think if you really wanted moderator you would be active and make reports. Yes you may have past experience but you still have to show the staff team that you care and you are worthy of mod."

"Once you show me you’re active I will give you a support goodluck and feel better soon."

Once people called you out you went,

"I'm not trying to be the "grump" I have a legitmate reason to no support, In my opinion it just wouldnt seem fair for the people who work. anyways goodluck.

EDIT: I know your sick so this is the only reason i'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself :)"

"ill just give you the benifit of the doubt. Because im a nice guy ill support you, you have been more active and I think if you get mod you will be more active:)"

You aren't a nice person, and since you seemed so salty about her getting supports, I'm going to assume and this is something everyone should assume, is that you're only doing this to get the position as the "nice guy" to help out your application. Her ingame was what you were judging her on, and it didn't change, so obviously you didn't change due to this. This is so fake, and I hope you get no supported because of this.

Asking for supports or change of ratings is so stupid, and just because Porky did something as well, you need to own up to it (which you might have already). Ratings on your application don't matter, replies matter just as much.

We also don't need or want completely inactive mods on the team, so once you're done (if you even get the position), just resign. This isn't a good attitude to have.

13. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Well the whole deal about me being salty was confusion of what to do because I was curious since she only just applied but she had alot of past experience on the whole matter.

-

Now for the rate-thing I worked hard to improve on this and I've made a promise to never do this again which me and porky have both made this mistake now I have reflected so far.

-

The whole deal about me not being active isn't so true, I have school and I wake up early to get ready for the day and go do it to try my best I am most active on forums because it's something I can use on my phone when I have free time.

-

I don't make a TON of reports but I try my best

https://gyazo.com/134b98cf8818ef6bfc503f1cd090ae7a

https://gyazo.com/c7fbed22795da6c5946adf2303f8a508

https://gyazo.com/a78fbd59c80aac3bddab4638a4e4f2e7

https://gyazo.com/f3b11aec095baed2d865a4cdac257ce8

https://gyazo.com/daef6336d92fecce89f11b7d7b205cf8

14. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Ok, thank you for your input :p.

Anything to gain a support out of that sobby neutral any tips :)?

Anything to do to improve for a neutral someday ;)

Anything to gain neutral? ;)

15. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks! < 3

Anything to gain a support?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    16. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

No Support.

On Random’s application you posted “ill just give you the benifit of the doubt. Because im a nice guy ill support you”. I hate it when people talk highly about themselves.

17. Purge

Purge Boss Member

You didn't know the situation she was sick so I gave her the benifit of the doubt.

18. Bman

Bman Experienced Member

Welcome to the team :pomp:.

19. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Welcome to the team!

20. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

Welcome!!!!!!! <3

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.