x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [PvP] Almost everybody's toxic or it's just a big "hax" war

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Grayman, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

some of you guys have been saying that you never seen me in-game, well thats because most of you play oppvp or kitpvp. I just wanted to say this is because most players on PvP servers are just so toxic, either that or they just spam "hax". Although I know there's lot's of hackers on PvP servers (also one of the reasons I dont play them), they just spam it any time you kill them, and if they don't say "hax", they say something like "Kys your so bad" and they go on and on about complaining.

Im not saying everyone does this but most players do, and I dont want to center myself around that sort of negativity.

2. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

I totally agree that the PvP servers are the most toxic ones on the server. At times I even go to skyblock or survival just to get away from the toxic aura.
      There's a huge toxicity problem on mineverse, and I don't think the rules on that are harsh enough.
      People say outrageous things, and it's really getting old.

3. Grayman

You took the words right out of my mouth, that's basically what I was trying to say.

I also go to skyblock to get away from it.

4. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

I do agree that the pvp servers are more toxic than all the other servers. I'm not sure where you are getting at with this post but it sounds like you are responding to comments on your mod application where people are saying they never see you. Although the pvp servers are toxic and such, as a mod applicant it is important to go to all the servers and help the mods by reporting players who are saying death wishes and hacking. Moderators cannot just avoid the pvp servers because they do not want to involve themselves in toxicity because it is their job to limit that toxicity and make sure it is not taken too far.

5. Grayman

while it connects with my application, it is an on-going problem, and is also the reason why I play parkour most of the time, everybody's so friendly on parkour.

Go to the reports (archives or banned) I have lots of reports there. I completely agree, moderators need to be there. this has not to do with my application, it is because it needs to be fixed.

6. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

I understand this and I love playing servers such as parkour too but you have to understand, the pvp servers are the only servers that can get toxic on mineverse because it is player vs player. There are always going to be people that get upset when they lose their items.

7. Grayman

yes I agree but don't you think it's just a bit too much, it seems this server has more toxicity than any other server I've played on, and I believe it has to do with there not being enough punishments for that type of stuff.

Also, I've noticed that whenever the mods are on OPPvP, most of the time, they're afk, it probably has to do with the amount of hackers lately, they're dealing with that sort of stuff.

8. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

THE PVP SERVERS ARE NOT TOXIC

PLEASE STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS AROUND. I LOVE THE PVP SERVERS :)

9. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Toxicity is not punishable because it 100% should not be against the rules. I think Mineverse actually has some very harsh punishments when it comes to hacking so I do not think that is complainable. As for the mods, I'm in call with mods for the majority of the time I play per day and I rarely ever see mods afk on servers anymore. The mods are always helping out whether it being in chat or watching suspicious people. You might not see them because majority of the time they are in vanish but they are always doing their jobs.

• Like Like x 1
    10. Grayman

I agree.

11. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

The server is competitive. Yes, there is constant insults but that's not very toxic. It's just a small handful of players that take it too far. It is nowhere near as bad people make it out to be. It's just banter.

On the plus side, you get lots of creative comebacks you can use IRL.