x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rankup Giveaway ($15 cap) + A Bonus Prize on OP {Ended}

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions' started by Cloked, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

Ign: WhatsUpDoc

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I’m from skyblock and want to join mineverse too
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: seeing my friends again

2. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

IGN: I already have god on my account, but my alt only has MVP, my alt's name is iIRekinq
      Current Rank: MVP
      Pick number from 1-10: 6
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: Passion, i'm a pretty helpful person too.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Getting a mf haircut LMFAO, i look like i was just raised from the dead.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    3. jonas382kohler

jonas382kohler Active Member

IGN :jonas382kohler
      Current Rank :Elite
      One unique quality that others might not know about ypu which you posses: I have been on MV since 2016 just 2 weeks i ago i was vip and now ii got elite
      Nzmmer 3

4. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

IGN: Plagiarization
      Current Rank: Elite

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm quite a nice and helpful person
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Going abroad to see those who have had corona in my family

5. Wormy

Wormy Established Member

IGN: wormythrower1
      current rank: mvp
      pick number from 1-10: 3
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: cross country runner, everyone gets angry at me ig for no reason
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: actually going outside doing normal things again

6. iMoneyMaker_

iMoneyMaker_ Active Member

IGN: iMoneyMaker_
      Current Rank: Premium

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I am pro at google doodle baseball game xD
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: chillin with the homies

7. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

IGN: Filipmp17

Pick number from 1-10: 8

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm never too shy to talk - I might not be good at singing but I'll join in on Karaoke nights anyway.

One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Getting to host and attend to all of the parties that have been canceled between friends and family :/

8. WhenMemesFly

WhenMemesFly Established Member

IGN: WhenMemesFly
      Number: 8
      Unique Quality: I love snakes even though most people dont.
      Thing Im Looking Foward To When Released: Seeing how big the baby snakes have grown in the tree in my backyard.

9. bittersweet

bittersweet Active Member

IGN: bittersweetFate
      Current Rank: VIP

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm a decent scripter/coder. I'm currently learning how to code in LUA(Code Language).
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Go camping because it's one of my favorites things to do in the summer.

10. DoorV2

DoorV2 Active Member

IGN: DoorV2
      Current Rank: Supreme
      Number: 3
      Unique Quality: I'm a generous person to whoever needs help.
      Things I look forward to when I get out of quarantine: Going to the gym, and hanging with friends. Its been to long Manee :)

11. Rasmus

Rasmus Active Member Premium

IGN: Rasmus_Juul
      Current Rank: Supreme
      Pick number from 1-10: 7
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm pretty good at cooking.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Being able to visit my family, and go to the cinema, mall etc.

12. Nirgx24

Nirgx24 Established Member

IGN: Nirzy
      Current Rank: MVP
      Pick number from 1-10: 3
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I spend most of my time just trading things between game modes instead of actually playing Mineverse xD
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Maybe doing something instead of just playing Mineverse everyday lol

13. Tom

Tom Active Member

IGN: ecuddles
      Current Rank: Titan
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: well I like making other people happy so, I'm probably gonna end up giving the prize away if I win
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Hanging out with my friends for sure, and ofc going to the fancy restaurants

14. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Good evening fellas,

Thank you all so much for your responses, in all seriousness, I have really enjoyed reading these! Your guys lives are much more interesting than my own no cap lmao. Now that I have received quite a few entries, I'm curious if you guys have learned anything new or interesting you didn't know about your fellow community members? If not, I encourage you to ask each other questions and engage with one another, lets get a good group conversation going shall we?. With that said, In order to prevent double posting, I have to reply to many of you in 1 post, so I apologize for the long message, bare with me. In order to make this post easy to navigate, I will have your IGN highlighted next to my response to your entry with the color of the rank which corresponds to the one submitted in your template. Even though it will be fast and convenient for you to simply find your name and only read my response, I sill strongly encourage you to read other players submissions and what I said in response! This certainly isn't mandatory, but is much appreciated, you wont regret it, Thanks lads :)

Gini - Coming from an avid gamer who has spent most of their gaming career playing shooters with a sniper in hand, I always look forward to finding players with a similar passion for sniping, so you have my up most respect brother. I will 100% watch some of those vids later and sauce you a sub, but only if its Faze level content of course :) What's your favorite game to dome kids on? Mine is Destiny (1 and 2) - Not gonna lie, I'm sort of a god at pvp on that game if you wanna peep some of my clips :cool: lmk!

lMiz - I strongly admire someone who sets out to help others, especially when you fully expect to receive nothing in return. So, I'm curious, what do you enjoy most about helping others? Me personally, my favorite part is putting a smile on someone's face because for just a few seconds, they forget about what could be a stressful, strenuous, and exhausting daily life they go through on a day to day basis, and are just happy. Seeing others happy makes me happy, and that's all I can really ask for. My condolences on the passing of your sister, I lost a special someone to cancer a little over a week ago, so I can relate to how you are feeling, but to quote a wise friend of mine "God presents the toughest challenges to those he knows possess the strength and courage to overcome them" , stay strong brother, I'm here for you if you just need someone to talk to.

cwes - To start off, I want to commend you real quick. I strongly admire your dedication to helping others, there aren't many people who are good-natured and passionate about spreading positivity, and your enthusiasm and commitment to doing so doesn't go unnoticed. Congrats, you passed the vibe check with flying colors, keep doing what your doing! I'm going to ask you the same question I did lMiz, what is your favorite part about helping others?

*Sorry for bright color choice*
      Foured
      - As I mentioned in my reply to gini, I have a lot of respect for those who are up for the challenge of mastering the art of sniping. Depending on the game, it is not an easy task nor a short process by any means and requires a lot of patience. I would love to see some fortnite clips if you got some! My best memories in life thus far are moments where me and the boys are just joshing around, so I can definitely relate. Its been too long since I've seen the boys #LetMeBoolWithTheBoys

WhatsUpDoc - I think that it is really cool that you are from skyblock, not too many players join the server for the skyblock experience, most join for the PvP aspect, so that's really cool and unique! I would love to check out your island if your up to sharing some pictures? lmk!

*Sorry for bright color choice*
      iIRekinq
      - It's one thing to want/desire to help others, and there is nothing wrong with that, any form of positivity is welcome, but its another thing to be passionate about it. This is a characteristic which only certain people possess and does not come in big numbers, so you have my upmost respect brother :) We should play together some time if your down, lmk! Regarding getting a haircut, I couldn't agree more. I meant to get one before quarantine but they closed the day before my appointment, so its been months since my last cut. Last week I made the conscious decision to shave only the sides and I'm overflowing with regret... I'm curious, do you prefer having short or long hair?

jonas382kohler - I think it is really cool that there are still players from as early as 2012-2013 who still play this server today, that's loyalty if I've ever seen it. Coming from someone who is impatient at times and wo has a tragic spending problem, I respect your ability to hold out on rank upgrades for that long of a time, I would never be capable of doing that. I gotta flex all my clout at all times:cool: I'm curious, what made you decide to get an upgrade now and not earlier?

Plagiarization - Thank you porkchop for being the first staff member to enter the giveaway, staff are a part of the community too so I would love to get to know the individuals who run the server on a day to day basis aswell, so thank you for your entry! Don't worry man, we all know how delightful and helpful you are to community members, you set a great example for others by being a friendly and welcoming face for people to interact with and It's awesome to watch. The mineverse staff team wouldn't be the same without you, your an insanely crucial piece to the puzzle in regards to server success and decreasing toxic behavior. So, thank you for everything you do and best of luck to you m8! In regards to your family, I am really sorry that you had to go through that, my whole family has remained healthy throughout quarantine (thank God), but I can imagine how tough that would be. If you don't mind me asking, what is their health condition at the moment, healthy or not, they are in my prayers.

*Due to my busy schedule, this is all I have time to reply to at the moment. BUT DONT WORRY! I will personally respond to each and every one of you as soon as I can, you can count on it. Thank you all for entering and for putting effort into your responses, this has been really fun for me to read, I haven't left this thread once in the past 3hrs, that's how fascinating all you guys are! Enjoy the rest of your evening ladies and gentlemen :D **

Your local simp lord and finesse connoisseur,
      Cloked

• Like Like x 2
      Last edited: May 22, 2020
    15. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

IGN: Gaming_Pancakes
      Current Rank: Default
      Pick number from 1-10: 2
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I like baking and, I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself :D.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine:
      Being able to see my friends again, and going to movies, restaurants, etc.

16. Arcues

Arcues Active Member

IGN: x_XStrafezX_x
      Current Rank: God
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I played a lot of mineverse back in 2013 and 2014 and its so cool to see its still up in 2020.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Just going literally anywhere tbh.

17. iToggle

iToggle Active Member

IGN: iToggling
      Pick number from 1-10: 3
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I
      hate cheese
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    18. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

IGN: Twily
      Current Rank: Premium

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm a very honest and genuine person when you get to know me.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Go see family I haven't seen because of corona.

19. Rony

Rony Experienced Member

IGN: RajanXD

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I have diamond rank in league of legends [ EUW ]
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Meeting my family :)

20. LagHelpsAlot

LagHelpsAlot Active Member

IGN: LagHelpsAlot

Pick number from 1-10: 5
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: A tragic 2020 graduate :(
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Hanging with friends and going back to the gym

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.