x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rankup Giveaway ($15 cap) + A Bonus Prize on OP {Ended}

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions' started by Cloked, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Oath

Oath Established Member

IGN: VindicationR
      Current Rank: Premium
      Pick number from 1-10: 6
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I know a lot of fun or non-fun random facts in any kind of section, be it history to process of making a specific product. I'm weird like that.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: I'd like to go on dates, this quarantine made me realize I'm getting too alone. *depressed laugh*

2. Isakw

Isakw Active Member

IGN: Isakw_

Pick number from 1-10: 3
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I like to help people improve in diffrent ways
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Going back to do doing the things I love to do, and going to see my loved ones.

3. SuperMonkey333

SuperMonkey333 Active Member

IGN: _Han_Fegn
      Current Rank: God
      Pick A Number 1-10 : 4

4. OverLard

OverLard Active Member

IGN: The Lards (Overlard and Minionof)
      Current Rank: Vip and Sponsor respectively
      Pick a number from 1-10: 4.98 or 4 if you wanted an integer (was previously 7 but there were already 4 7's guessed
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I genuinely want to help people but I also like constantly pushing boundaries (including rules and physical areas).
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: TBH, all the complaining about quarantine to be over. I am mostly an introvert and I live in an area with a lot of outdoors so the restrictions haven't really affected me that much.

5. behold_a_bucket

behold_a_bucket Established Member

IGN: behold_a_bucket
      Current Rank: MVP (I... think?)
      Pick number from 1-10: 2
      (dont really care about part 1 of the giveaway but eh)
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: um, idk... oh! I can play that one graduation song on a recorder with my nose! what's it called? uhm, Pomp and Circumstance, or something like that.
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: nothing. quarantine life is awesome.

6. OverLard

OverLard Active Member

I see I found a fellow hermit that hasn't been affected by not going places.

7. iPrayToAllah

iPrayToAllah Established Member

IGN: iPrayToAllah

Pick number from 1-10: 9
      One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I'm a cyberbully
      One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine:

eat a burrito

8. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Good morning ladies and gents,

Special thanks to all of you who have submitted an entry, it is really appreciated! Considering there are a rather hefty amount of entries thus far, I have decided that I will be ending this giveaway so here is your official announcement.

*This giveaway will officially end tomorrow at 12 Am eastern time, giving you roughly 36 more hours to enter! Once the giveaway officially ends, I will announce the winners of my 1st giveaway. Stay tuned, there might be a spicy surprise included in the announcement. Best of luck!*

For those of you who haven’t received a response from me yet, don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you! I have been extremely busy with multiple big and exciting projects in the works, so I haven’t gotten around to replying to all of your wonderful entries, but I have however read EVERY submitted response multiple times.

I hope you guys can understand. Your boy really has been on that grind, so this simp is going to get some rest, I will be posting responses later on. Best of luck to you all!

Yours truly,
      Cloked

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    9. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

I'm down for sure brotha.

LMFAO SAME happened to me, gl on finding an open store lol. I prefer more in the middle, too short makes me look like a 5 y/o and too long makes me look like a hobo xD

10. OverLard

OverLard Active Member

Should we create an off-topic thread about haircuts? Would that be something people are interested in?

11. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

** GIVEAWAY WINNER **

Hello wonderful people,

The time has finally come to announce the winners of my first ever giveaway. Thank you all SO MUCH for participating. I had a genuinely great time reading all of your guys responses and I couldn’t be more happy with the turnout. I hope you guys were able to get as much out of this as I did, I certainly learned some new things about the awesome people in this community so I hope you did as well. This certainly wasn’t an easy decision, but the decision has been made. I’ll stop ranting, here are your winners :shy:

Part 1 - $15 store voucher

Congratulations to @zHailey for winning this part of the giveaway! Your response was extremely unique and I was genuinely intrigued with what you had to share! I would love to see more pictures of your chalk art if you have any, everyone I have shown has loved them! You have a gift!

Part 2 - OP $ Prize

Within the first 24 hours of the this giveaway going live, 4 people guessed the number I chose, which as these four people know...........

—————————————————————————

@nickmarker
      @Themiz
      @ganting

@Rasmuhjuul

was my favorite and luckiest number, 7. Congratulations to these four people on guessing the number correctly!

BUT WAIT, @Themiz, being the kind and beautiful human being he is, has decided to generously donate his winnings to a friend of his, @zHailey. Congratulations!

Disclaimer: Although I did say In the rules that the winner of part 1 of the giveaway wouldn’t be eligible to win winnings from part 2, I never said that they couldn’t be given the winnings from another player

Part 3 - ??!?!?!?!?

Now, some of you may me asking your selves, there was a part 3 to this giveaway? And here is there answer. Yes, there was a part 3, but this part of the giveaway was kept a secret. As a shout-out and special thanks to the default ranks out there, I will be giving ALL default rank players who entered the giveaway Premium rank on the house. Thank you for entering the giveaway gentleman! Congratulations to......

@WhatsUpDoc
      @andrewdavid475

This concludes my first giveaway. Once again, special thanks to everyone who participated. If you won, please DM me on discord @Cloked#6398 to claim your prize. Stay tuned for an announcement on my next giveaway, hoping to see more no ranks enter next giveaway! :p

Until next time,
      Cloked out

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    12. Themiz

Themiz Active Member

Congratulations @zHailey And To all Others who won @Cloked Giveaway I hope you all Enjoy and Thank Cloked For doing this

Thank you @Cloked

-Miz

• Like Like x 2
    13. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

It’s my pleasure :) Can’t wait for my next giveaway, this one will be exciting

14. Themiz

Themiz Active Member

and maybe we can do it together :)

15. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

thank you so much !! you’re such a nice guy!

• Like Like x 1
    16. Themiz

Themiz Active Member

17. roseri

roseri Active Member

Your gay

18. zHailey

zHailey Active Member

thank you:)

19. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

Due to a spur of the moment weekend beach trip with my family, I haven’t had time to respond to all of the entries. If this thread doesn’t close, I will respond once I get back home Monday evening. However, if it does close, I apologize to those who didn’t receive a response from me. No matter what, I learned So much about all of you and have made friends as a result of this giveaway which is more than I could ask for, so thank you :> Although I’ve learned stuff about you, you haven’t learned much about me, so here are what my responses would be.

IGN: Cloked
      Current Rank: Titan
      Pick number from 1-10: 7 :)

One unique quality that others might not know about you which you possess: I am an identical twin inside of fraternal triplets. I have an identical twin brother and a fraternal triplet sister. Weird isn’t it?

One thing you are looking forward to once we are released from quarantine: Two weeks ago, we had to put our dog down, she was a 9 year old female German Sheppard named Cameron, so I am for sure looking forward to getting a new puppy in July :)

The gayest

Let’s make it happen man

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020
    20. Cloked

Cloked Active Member

It’s my pleasure <3

To all winners, I will be back Monday evening to give you your prize. Appreciate your patience!

21. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

:o thanks cloked!! :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.