x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • PC [Rant] So Annoying

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by Scorv, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Wtf if wrong with the matchmaking in competitive lately? Is it just me, or are other people also being put into games that are completely one sided again them? Like I just lost 16/19 games today, but I get at least 3 golds each game, at least.
      Is it that the match making is just teaming me with players below my and the other team's skill level or is match making just making the other team better? Either way it makes it a one-sided match.

Also, anyone in gold or plat willing to help me back up in SR. I've fallen quite a bit and the further down I go, the worse the match making gets.

2. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

I've noticed that the issue generally isn't the lower ranked player, but much rather players in a rank that is higher than their skill level.
      For example a gold player in a mostly plat game indicates they are climbing up. Perhaps the plats are the one declining.

But either way match making is quite horrendous these days.

ps, if you are aussie, and our SR is close enough I would love to be boosted a bit to get to gold. I was near plat last season on another account so i'm not complete trash :P

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

I'm not an aussie, but that doesn't mean we can't play together. I just stayed up til 4am last night because I found a good 6 person group to play comp with, we won every game we played together. So we can probably find a time to get on together.

Who do you main btw?

4. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

The only reason I ask is because playing comp with high ping would be a nightmare so I can only play with NZ/Aus players.

Mercy main

5. Raeven

Raeven Active Member

I was ending up at 2492 in season 4. After I reached that point I kept losing. I quit Overwatch entirely. 5 seasons played, 600 levels, 1 gold weapon is just not what I expect of this game.

Mercy and Lucio are the easiest heroes to climb with. My friend list was quite huge and I had around 20 mercy mains on it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2017
    6. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

They are when you have a decent and together team. I sometimes feel like i'm healing an amazing team who knows where I am and where they need to be and other times a team that splits up in every which direction leaving healers by themselves xD

7. Raeven

Raeven Active Member

I had a friend who was an amazingly good mercy and she was like the glue between all those players like genji tracer and Reinhardt who are either too quick or too slow for the rest

8. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

Then again, at bronze and silver level the teams can be pretty darn bad. Such as having a healer right there with you but running away.