x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Forums Rate Abuse [Handled][Sando]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Acceptation, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

1. The offender's forums account name (link to profile): @Swift
      2. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: Rate Abuse and Rating for no reason
      3. Evidence/screenshots:
      4. The link to the thread(s) with the issue: [​IMG]
      Also feel this user has a grudge on me for no reason... He is simply rating my stuff negatively for no reason.

The rule of rate abuse is 3 or more ratings (doesn't matter what ratings) in a short period of time. I received these 3 in less than 15 minutes so I would like this user punished.

He also ended up eating me "Dumb" for no reason:

For example, in the screenshot he rated me dumb for saying "YESSS THANKS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION" How exactly is that dumb?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    2. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

It is clear you two don't get along and that you have some sort of banter or beef. You are both rating each other negatively. It isn't just Swift doing this: you both are. I've talked with several mods and we have concluded that either both should be warned or neither should be warned

Since we can see why you both reacted the way you did, we've decided to let it pass. Salt and Dumb are also neutral ratings so it's not the end of the world here

To explain:
      [​IMG]
      The no support doesn't count, as he is entitled to have his own opinion on a suggestion

I can also see how he reacted it salty and dumb. He didn't want a new forums colour, he wanted bug fixes, gamemodes etc. And the salt one is kind of self-explanatory. I agree they were unnecessary, but I wouldn't really call it rate-abuse

Equally, I can see why you rated his comment salty
      [​IMG]

We'd prefer if you both stopped. So please be good bois and treat each other well <3
      A senior mod was also contacted but said no to removing the reactions

This thread has been moved to Reports - Archives.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.