x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Razrabochik/Sonoma Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Razra, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Your in-game name:
      Razrabochik
      What timezone are you in?
      Moscow Time Zone (GMT+3)
      What country do you live in?
      Russia(I recently moved back to russia however I am on vacation in the United States at the moment.
      What languages do you speak?
      Fluent in Russian, English and semi-fluent in Czech and know some Polish.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      yes I have a whole youtube channel dedicated to catching cheaters.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I am a long time player on mineverse so Clearly I know all the rules, I have been banned for cheats few years ago and that helped me learn how to detect them, I had a big reputation of cheating 2+ years ago and that Honestly is a part that I personally believe would make me a unique and better staff member because I have a huge eye and skill in catching cheaters, if you are cheating, I'll catch you. I also have a high level of maturity and a clean sense of humor. I feel I am right for the job because, I am always trying to help others anytime I can. On top of this I feel I have a fairly good understanding of how each server works, so I would be able to help with all servers. In addition, I make sure to engage in whatever the community has going on. I take part in events the server holds, and also love to help players anytime I can. If I am given Helper, my goal will be to help all those who need it and make sure Mineverse players can have a fun experience on the server. I can bring my caring nature and willingness to help others, along with some ideas for server, that I already have suggested in the Mineverse forums section. I am also Active and very very Reachable for I am on very very often.

Traits

Experience:
      I have so much experience since my last application it is crazy, I have been a mod on VenomMC(500+) players, still up today, I have been a trainee on Mineplex, moderator on cowcraft and own my own server which everything is very well connected and streamlined toether I don't do any work on now my friend does that main stuff, I just fund and occasionally hop on and talk to the team.

Strict:
      I can be very strict at times but still be fun. Strictness is needed when being a mod. You can't just let people hack and get away with it. If you are strict then the other players will think wow he's strict, I can't hack or else I will get banned. As a mod I cannot let anybody get passed with taking the server down.

Responsible:
      Being responsible is very important in being a moderator. In life right now I have jobs like baby sitting, or mowing lawns which require lots of responsibility . These jobs have tought me to be responsible and work my hardest to do things right the first time, therefore I can be responsible. Here you have to be responsible enough to take care of hackers or advertisers.

Affectionate:
      I am very friendly with all types of people. I do not insult or be rude. I tend to make friends fairly easily(says mah mom). When I see a new person in infection I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible so that person would like the server. Being friendly brings everybody happiness and brings it to me too. I have many friends on the server and on forums which say I'm a good guy.

Fairness:
      Being equal to everybody means everything. I do not be rude to people because of their race,type of person they are, or religion. I have all sorts of friends and treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Being equal makes everybody have fun and want to come back. It also makes them feel like they belong in the community.

Mature:
      Being mature is very important. If somebody's hacking or being rude to another player, yelling at them will not help. Simply asking them to stop being rude or giving them a warning would do the job. I am funny sometimes but I do not go over the limit and make it I'm in high school and 16 years old so I have learned to be more mature.

Intellect:

I have been on the server for awhile now and i know most of the commands (/ban, /mute, /kick, /tempban, /tempmute /help). I know how the mods work and what is not allowed and how all gamemodes work .

Hacks:
      I can tell when somebody is hacking. Whether it's chest esp, X-ray, PvP hacks or simple fly hacks. I would also give warnings or ban people who are spamming or advertising for other sites. I am also very experienced with detection of ghost clients and seeing if a player is using reach even if only half a block extra.

Humor:
      I have a clean, filtered sense of humor but can also laugh with players in game and enjoy the server and have good time while also staffing.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      3+ hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Since 2013 i have been playing I believe, first came on for the infection, stayed throughout the years(On and off but now I am on permanently)
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Ingame,I cant remember specifically but at least 2-3+ years since, but this was years and years ago by now, that version of me is a completely different version of me in which I left in the past for a good reason.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes I was mod on VenomMC, a factions server with 500+ players and I have been a trainee on Mineplex and Mod and cowcraft along with owning a server so I would say I have a ton of experience in the field
      Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes, over.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Try 5 years :p
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes.

I learn from my actions, I know I have been known to be very toxic on this server but over the years I have grown and developed mentally and I am much of a better person now and have the newfound ability to respect people and treat people the way I would like to be treated.

I love Mineverse and Have been playing for so long, All I want to do is help this server grow back to where it once was and even past there. I believe it has the potention, from someone who has been playing for 5 years and been through a lot on here, this is one heck of a server and I would really appreciate it if you gave me a shot at helping further Mineverse's future.

Thanks for reading my application, have a good day - from Russia

- Razrabochik
      (I have had many names, just name mc me and the account "Ciberspring" and you might find a name you recognize.

2. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

I will be going with Neutral.

Good application and a good experience but I don't see much activity with you as you only have 2 reports.

3. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Thank you! I will definitely be putting more effort into my reports :)

4. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Neutral, good application. Would like to see you in game more and on the forums more. Also try to do more reports. Good luck :)

5. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Thanks for the feedback! Definitely will do those things! <3

6. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

No support, I've never seen you in game before.

7. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Support: active, responsible, experienced

8. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

No support, I've never seen you online before. Regardless, you claim you were a Mineplex Trainee but I couldn't find you on both the old forums and the new forums. Can you please give me proof of this? Thanks.

9. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Iv been active since 2013 and never seen you I don’t know, I haven’t seen you either.

10. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Neutral
      +
      I do think you're experienced
      -
      Inactive
      No reports

Also I have to note that you changed your name, but didnt change it in your application.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    11. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

No support, sorry.

Reasons are listed above.

12. playboi

playboi Active Member

Neutral, never seen you in-game and not many reports done, but regardless still a good app

13. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Isn't your account validly banned for hacking on Infection?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    14. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

probably not validly do u know whet mineverse is

15. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

16. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

No support. Reasons stated above & no activity.

17. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

gg

18. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

No support. Haven't seen you in-game.

19. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

This application has gone more than 30 days inactive.
      If you wish to still apply for staff feel free to message a staff member and they can reopen this application for you.
      Thank you for applying for Mineverse.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.