x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR RentPvP Moderator Application x2

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by rent, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. dera

dera Well-Known Member

You keep saying the same thing, over and over, yet I still don’t get what you’re trying to say. Your friend got his feelings hurt, and that’s rents fault? It’s a game for CHILDREN, and if he can’t handle toxicity, why is he always spreading it himself? I’ve seen your “friend” (quotes cause y’all are definitely the same person, lol.) doing whatever you just accused rent of doing, multiple times, himself. Stop taking everything to heart. It’s a game that consists of breaking and placing blocks. It’s not life, nor is it death. Stop being so critical, man. Take a breath, drink some water, and cool down. Nobody is coming for you. It seems to me that you cause all of this drama because you like the ******* attention. That’s what is immature, lol.

As for rent, he does lose his cool sometimes. He acknowledges it, and he tries his hardest to keep it away from the server. Stop bringing up multiple other servers where he may have acted out. He’s not applying for another server, he’s applying for Mineverse, and so far his actions regarding being on this server for almost a year now, have actually been quite superb. Mineverse promotes anyone who has a heartbeat, lol. One of the new promos was arguing with @Sheshy in public chat just last month. Telling her that she’s worthless, and to leave the server, and what not. Fret not, your little “reputation” is untouched by anyone else besides yourself. Only YOU can ruin your reputation. It’s a game, though... Right? Who ******* cares.

RENT! Support. Still a very solid candidate and you have been snubbed not once, but twice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2020
    2. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

jesus christ dude u need to go out more, are u even in high school??

support

3. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Thanks a lot. Pretty much read my mind and typed it for me lol. :)
      I finished highschool and currently working part time. Also thanks haha

4. AmericanPost/ Pxtch

AmericanPost/ Pxtch Experienced Member

Support, obviously.

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Support, moderator applications aren’t the place to argue about things that aren’t related to the application. You should only be giving feedback in your responses. If you have any personal issues you should contact them in a private way such as discord or Skype.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    6. rent

Ty :)
      Exactly! Thanks for your support lad :)

7. rent

Bumping!!

8. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Alright; my rating remains support, however I would like to address a couple of things from my perspective.

Firstly, I would like this rivalry between both @RentPvP and @KingMorgan to end, hopefully soon. To make things clear, you're both outstanding pvper's and I admire the way both of you fight each other; you are very similar regarding your pvp skills.
      However, I had a talk with Plouuu today in-game @ OpPvP, and I must say he's an extremely nice person, and very helpful. He provided my useful tips regarding player vs. player combat, and I will be using his technique (s) he has taught me. Also; RentPvP is also an extremely kind and helpful person, and I thank you BOTH for helping me with past issues / questions in the past regarding Mineverse.
      If not mistaken, if Plouuu does happen to have mental issues - that is something that should stay disclosed and not publicized. This was the wrong thing to do, Rent;
      https://imgur.com/rdgZiPa
      I state that this is the wrong thing to do because of the fact that there is a possibility that Plouuu may have mental issues, and there shouldn't have been a description regarding it.
      This is Minecraft; therefore, I wasn't expecting a description of Rent stating what Plouuu may have but rather regarding Minecraft.

With all of this said, I feel as if this whole complete mess and inconvience (s) should be put behind the both of you; you should restart and hopefully bond and start a optimistic friendship as well as a strong friendship.
      There shouldn't be any fighting regarding who is the better pvp'er, and I can say that for all of us.

I would advise the both of you to take this to private messages, talk amongst yourselfs, and exchange your apologizes; the both of you. Hopefully, this will make up for all the damage that has been caused between the two of you.
      Secondly, I want to bring up that when talking to Plouuu today; he stated something similar to; "I would like rent if he liked me." I do not remember his EXACT words, however, it was definitely similar to the sentence I previously stated. This adds on to the fact that you should get over this mess; and bond together.
      Mineverse is supposed to be a place of peace and where players can go to exchange problems and hopefully RESOLVE them, so please do this amongst yourselves.
      I am not your parents, and it seems that I am giving you both strict orders; however, I feel as if the fighting has past a certain point where is has become too much for the Mineverse community. Fix this issue; bond together; form a friendship; and keep it positive amongst yourselves as well as the whole Mineverse community.

Thanks, resolve this issue as soon as possible.
      That's my perspective of this fight,

~ATruePitato

9. rent

I agree. I’ve put this behind me now and focusing on bigger and more beneficial things. Although I’ve attempted to privately message Plouuu on discord; I had got no response. I’m happy to comfortably unignore him in-game and leave the past behind us. Thanks for your statement on the matter Pitato, I appreciate it a lot.

10. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Glad you agree with me, my friend, Rent.
      Yes, I would agree focusing on the bigger as well as more benefical goals are the most imperative momentarily. Hopefully, you do get a response from @KingMorgan shortly, and you two resolve this issue amongst yourselves.

I am glad you're on the optimistic and friendly side of this situation, and hopefully both of you do this shortly.

Anytime, Rent. Glad to help a friend (s) out.
      Resolve this issue ASAP.

11. Manu

Manu Experienced Member

You have my support

12. Capitaine_Morgan

Capitaine_Morgan Active Member

+ 1 like

My discord got locked by Jichdt

13. rent

Thanks bro
      ill message you on here what I said on discord.

14. rent

Bumping

15. Barba

Barba Active Member

Resupport, is very active and known around the community, also has recovered from toxicity, I dont see him being toxic anymore

16. rent

Thank you. I'm trying my best at the moment, even if it doesn't look like it.

17. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Oh but it shows dear sir :)

18. rent

Thanks dear kind moderator person sir. :)

19. rent

Bumping

20. Capitaine_Morgan

Capitaine_Morgan Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.