x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP RESET

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Furiousdestroler, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Should OP Be Reset?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
      27.3%
    2. No

8 vote(s)
      72.7%
    1. Furiousdestroler

Furiousdestroler Active Member

I feel like OP PvP should reset, It would bring A LOT of new people to Mineverse for a while and everyone would have a fair chance. Yeah, I get titans would have sharp 30s and stuff, but if tons of noobs in /kit op, they can take that person down. Not everyone will be super rich, having a million sets, all that fun stuff. I feel like OP PvP and all the gamemodes should reset. It hasn't reset in what, 3 years?

@Noobcrew @Ordi @kinsey_kid

2. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

the owners have a well founded condescending attitude towards OP, they don't think it deserves a reset

3. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

no, literally the only game-mode people play

if there's nothing wrong with it, don't reset it. I don't understand why everyone has the same reasoning that resets fix everything when it's just that the owner and developers don't fix the bugs, resets do nothing except delay failure

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

if we reset oppvp the server's going to fall apart, unless the owners can reset it PROPERLY. even so i don't think a reset is rlly necessary, maybe a new map but that's it imo

cos y'know every reset server has died and we don't want that anymore now do we

5. ShonalFromRaxs

ShonalFromRaxs Well-Known Member

I will personally nuke your buttcheeks if they reset OP

6. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

why would op need a reset its not like theres as many hackers as kit2 or anything too dodgey going on also they just reset archerpvp I reckon it wont happen but I'm sure many people would want one anyway and also the fact that people play it so much I'm pretty sure like 80% of the server will quit if we reset this particular game mode but servers like factions and survival need one in my opinion but what has the archerpvp reset really done get rid of loads of people's hard work added a different and pretty annoying map and made like 3 people successfully play it for the first day believe it or not a reset would do nothing in my eyes

7. BlueExplorer

BlueExplorer Experienced Member

Now that's total crazy talk. Reset prison again and I won't be back. I'm sure the same holds true for many out there on other game modes too.

Just blindly resetting gamemodes is not a solution; it can cause problems or be "the" problem.

No support on this because of the "all the gamemodes should reset" comment. Also I do not play OP PVP so therefore I am also unqualified to encourage any support of a reset on that gamemode.

8. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Things can be changed (removed/modified or added) without a reset.