x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Revamp of Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zBuild, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zBuild

zBuild Experienced Member

I think that Survival needs an update, nothing needs reset but I believe to keep the players and to help gain the server a player-base that are interested in survival it needs new things.

Some Suggestions: Custom Enchants, things that ppl can spend their lvls of xp on instead of just boring enchants, it also helps give people something to work towards

A possible reset; I wouldn't say for this to happen due to the fact that all resets on this server have went very bad for the server. But, it might be a possible way to get ppl back into playing it due to the fact they can compete for batltop etc

Other custom plugins, things that set the server apart from any other server because as of right now its just a vanilla survival with crates, Custom plugins may help people want to play this server as an indivual now

Any other Suggestions would help, its just a base thing due to the fact I have been away from survival for a year or so, so I would appreciate those that play it a lot to put their input

2. Toxic

Toxic Active Member

survival is more materialistic over money lmao, especially with a max balance.

3. phatguy19

phatguy19 Active Member

I don’t think this is an epic idea, sorry. And CE should stay in factions

4. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.