x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Ruminisque's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ruminisque, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

No support, inactive.

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I'm sorry, but no.

If what simon said is true, you haven't made a report since 2017, while they are not a requirement not doing them shows one of two things, that you're either inactive, or you don't care about the server enough to report people.

Your attitude in general is horrible, the times I have managed to see you online and talk with you you have fought me over a hacking ban, and given others false information. You honestly just seem childish to me.

^

To top it all off, this jewel.
      This honestly just seems like a joke, if you're inactive as you seem you'd just simply be a dead weight on the team, if you can't tell hacks and such, which I would be able to see if you could if you actually reported things, you would end up false banning a lot of people, which obv isn't what we want.
      I could go on and on about why this statement you have made is untrue and quite frankly one of the more dumb things I've seen people put on their application.

I'm sorry, but I can't support you, not with your attitude and activity. Good luck.

3. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

No Support.
      - Although reports aren’t required they show your dedication to become a moderator.
      - Your very inactive on the forums.
      - Bad attitude

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

No thanks. I wouldn’t like to work with you so I’m just gonna hit you with a no support.

5. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

I am simply responding in order to solve people's problems with me in order to receive a Support. I'm willing to accept criticism that's true.

I answered these complaints. Anything else?

That is correct. Support?

That is not a requirement. I don't believe you need to know me. Like I said, it's statistically better for the server to hire me.
      Thank you. Support?

Detail and shortness should not be determining factors in a candidate's readiness.

I answered the other peoples' points. Anything else? My activeness is currently being improved upon, and will be far more so when hired.

Read the above comment. Also, I play on several accounts.
      My attitude towards people is short and to the point, when I'm not feeling lazy. Perhaps I can be childish during those moments. Don't judge a book by a single page.

Reports are not required to become a moderator.

I'm not extremely active, but I play for around an hour a day on my accounts. This means that your argument regarding "dead weight" is technically void.

I'm able to detect hacks, as in the past I've used them before.

My statement you call a joke, though perhaps it may be seen as silly, is valid and true.

This is a fair enough point. Thank you for your time.

A. That's true, but other things can too.
      B. My activity will spike rapidly if I am promoted.
      C. If you look at my statements with an unbiased mind, you'll see that I simply respond directly, and with as little emotion as possible. That is the way I write; there is no emotion or bad attitude behind it. I'm also simply answering peoples' concerns about me. That's what I'm supposed to do here on this page.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
    6. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

But what you're telling me makes no sense. Every applicant applies knowing they are able to ban hackers.. That's all your application is explaining. Your moral of this application is telling me that I can own my own server and I can hire a 10 year old immature kid that can ban hackers. This is why I'm asking for you to provide more detail and go into depth. There are 6 other applicants to be chosen over, going along with my first comment.

~ Good Luck.

7. Ruminisque

The staff's main purpose is to punish rule breakers, right? I simply want to do that, and the other responsibilities of a staff member. There's nothing else to explain.

8. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

It is one main purpose, staff also carry on other tasks. I'm not a staff member on this server, so I wouldn't know what more they expect. Just giving you my input, good luck.

9. Ruminisque

Thank you, I will work to improve.

You aren't being rude for sharing your opinion in a place where it is all that matters. Your statements are valid enough for me to accept your decision with no further questioning needed. Thanks for your time.

Thank you. I did point out they had other tasks, or responsibilities, in my previous post.

10. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

No support.

11. Ruminisque

I asked politely if everyone could explain their decision. Would you please be considerate enough to do so?

12. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

No Support.

Support. Would be a great staff member.

13. Ruminisque

Thank you.

14. Grooties

Grooties Active Member

No support. I never see you on

15. Ruminisque

I do play Mineverse for around an hour a day, so there must be a reason you don't see me.

The solution could be any of the following:
      1. Different times.
      2. You don't play that much.
      3. I play on multiple accounts you don't recognize.
      4. Different servers on Mineverse.

I've answered your concern, so Support?

16. i_am_youtuber

I'm not, I'm judging you by everytime I've seen you online, which is another thing about your activity, even if you're on multiple account nobody ever sees you online or interacts with you, we have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth about activity at all.

Did you even read what I said?
      We have no way of knowing this, and I honestly don't believe it is true considering you have stated you hate the server, and even mc in general. Even your signature states that you quit mineverse. Even if you're coming back that means you're only coming back for the rank (hence why you made this mod app)

Do we have a way of knowing you can? No, because you never make reports.

No, it's not, if your statement was true than we would promote every single applicant there is, but we don't, because there's still the fact that people could end up false banning, being bias, abusing, ect.
      i

17. Ruminisque

A flaw in theory does not mean something is false.

I never said I hate the server and Minecraft in general.

Go onto my YouTube channel and review my reports. Or look up my reports here.

Sorry that you don't believe me. Perhaps you are naturally suspicious. Others may, so my point still stands.

I didn't say that I quit. I said I don't play anymore. I guess I lied about not playing; I'll change it, my apologies.

18. i_am_youtuber

You said it depresses you.
      Your last report was in November of 2017, if you are active you don't care enough about the server to report the rule breakers.

Not gonna respond to this anymore as it seems we're just going to continue going back and forth on this subject, gl.

19. Ruminisque

You are correct. Thanks for the good comments and questions, and thanks for your time.

20. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

It doesn't need detail. It may be like @8top's application and he may respond to QnA. It's a big support for me, he's active on the forums, he's kind and caring, just try to be more active ingame. Good luck Ruminisque!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.