x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Scammed out of A minecraft account that likes to play on the server

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Godlike234, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Godlike234

Godlike234 Active Member

So recently my account Zxesty got taken away from me from a scammer known as SuteroTheWolf. he stole my account because i wanted some cs:go skins and in return i would give him the account. anyways i was going along with the trade and i decided to literally do what he said and delete the emails that would stop any scam from happening. after i had deleted the emails all was going well with the trade he was giving me the skins and all looked good until all audio from his mic stopped indicating the skype call that we were in ended and as well as the trade. I lost around 300$ that day and i'm still pretty pissed about it because i am unable to get the account back. I've contacted mojang and am awaiting response. but if any staff read this i would like the account banned if you look on my posts that i have put my ign on you can see that they were previous igns of the Account Zxesty.

2. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

And people ask us why we don't allow illegal trading ...
      I hate to break it to you but if someone got onto your account they will have already rinsed it of everything you had on each and every server.
      I'll ban the account now.

3. SuteroBoy

SuteroBoy Active Member

Well can i ask why my alt got banned? it's my account?

4. jasmine476

jasmine476 Active Member

Requesting move to help, @kinsey_kid

The accounts banned were most like due to an IP-ban, which basically means that anyone logging in from a computer using the same IP as yours will not be able to log in, regardless of how long they've been on, or even if they have been on MV at all.

Also, mojang's support cannot do anything about your account I do not believe, I'm sorry.

5. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Because I have reason to believe it's been hacked/stolen.

@Godlike234 can you provide any proof that this account is in fact yours?

6. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

LUL GET OWNED ON

7. Shop

Shop Active Member

Kind of the same thing happen to me but I was on OP PVP Guess I was better than a player and he took my account away. But I had my transaction Id and more. Are you certain you have deleted the emails from mojang cause if you find this email (transaction Id email)
      you could prove to Mojang by calling them and telling them the situation I hope you get your account back bud. Thats why we dont do Illegal Trading here. Selling or trading also still is part of Mojang eula.