x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Server dead?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rainbow Dash, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Minecraft is the most sold game in the world. In the past 9 months 22 million copies of the game have been sold. Even in the past 24 hours, there have been 4430 PC/Mac versions of the game sold, 6 years after launch. This doesn't sound like a dying game.

There are 55million monthly minemen. This number is only beaten by League Of Legends and Hearthstone, which are free to play. Minecraft is the 3rd most active game in the world.

Proof? Well, I just went on about 15 websites, not going to link them all, just the daily purchases one. https://minecraft.net/en-us/stats/

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    2. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

^^^

if anything, it's expanding

3. dankmeme

dankmeme Experienced Member

Mineverse already has a bad future, toxic community and overall just kiddos that just spam your trash and other words that may trigger someone.

And what happens?, toxicity rises.
      Mineverse already has a deemed fate and that's not fixable, so all of you can stop talking about cyp being lazy cause even if he would try to fix the server nothing will happen, we will only have a short uprise of players and then becoming the same again.

Premium rank on forums should actually not cost money, but earned respect.
      Most mods on here do great jobs, do they get rewarded?
      Nah.

You all need just accept the fact that's it's dying and we can't do anything about it.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Mineverse doesn't already have a bad future. The first sentence of yours doesn't even make sense. You can't already have a bad future. already is past tense, the future is future. Mineverse used to have thousands of daily players, the community has always been the same. It's just that over the past year or so the people who complain and "get triggered" are learning to be more offended. If anything the "toxicity" has decreased.
      The server isn't declining because of our wonderful, unique community. It's declining because of the lack of updates, bug fixes, resets, taking away the kits. All of these factors is because the owners aren't putting time and effort in, yes they pay for hosting and pick a few staff members every month or so but that's pretty much it.

What is wrong with charging for a forums rank for a unique title and name colour? Mods don't make an application to get rewarded, they do it to help improve the server because they're nice people who love the server. Actually, they do get rewarded, I'm pretty sure they get a rank upgrade or a buycraft voucher after a certain amount of time as staff. (Someone pm me if I'm wrong about this)

Why should you accept defeat when there are many, many, many ways to improve and become better, dragging Mineverse back to life? We can do something about it, it's just whether or not the owners listen to the player base.

5. proj

proj Experienced Member

Lol tb the to ddosverse

• Like Like x 1
    6. XItsKyleX

XItsKyleX Active Member

It isn't really dying, It is just Minecraft the game itself. Mineverse is not really dying, I have seen as many people as to how I first came on here.

7. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

8. TENSION

TENSION Experienced Member

u guys all suck at pvp

9. ModernAdventurer

ModernAdventurer Experienced Member

Mineverse is not Dead it is just Losing Popularity BUT we can stop this by Staying on this server all the time

10. Ghostrahm

Ghostrahm Active Member

They need to reset Skyblock, Towny, Survival, and BRING BACK RANK KITS TITAN IS WORTH NOTHING ATM!

11. seungja

seungja Active Member

pretty much

12. ModernAdventurer

ModernAdventurer Experienced Member

13. proj

proj Experienced Member

Tru

14. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Experienced Member

First time, ok.
      Second time, meh - sure
      Third time, dude...three times now
      Fourth time, this is spam
      Fifth time, okay, this has gone long enough!
      twentieth time, STOP WITH THE THREAD CRAP!
      fiftieth time, *creates thread about the server being dead*

15. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

sixtieth time, *turns into literal salt and burns forever*

16. 196

196 Boss Member

You are wrong here on both counts. I don't know if you've gotten PMs but mods get neither upgrades nor vouchers for any amount of time being on the staff team.

More importantly your first point is almost entirely false; anybody who tells you they applied because they're some sort of Mineverse-loving patriot-altruist is lying to you, and anyone of that group who got accepted as staff is definitely lying to you.

Unless something ridiculous happens sometime very soon this is not going to happen; a number of people have been trying to call attention to a lot of issues that still have not been addressed by Cypriot or Crew since 2014. We all remember how the blueberrywaffle7 situation turned out, so that pretty much goes to show for where Mineverse has been heading since ~1.5 years after the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
    17. Kam.

Kam. Active Member

I agree, the server is dying but the server is not dead. There are still many people who come on, like me, and have fun. It is just people grow up, and they get bored. Eventually they will stop playing all together. Minecraft is slowly going downhill. Im not saying that it is dead, but one day it will be. Or maybe one day, so many people come back on and play. Who knows? But, Mineverse is dying slowly. Maybe there is a way to get people to come on, I don't exactly know but I really want the server to stay up.

18. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

no support

19. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

There is always room for improvement, for all we know Cyp and Noob are working on improvements.

20. Bantz

Bantz Boss Member

basically the short answer is yes, the server is dying