x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Skywars Command Missing. (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xTrendsetter, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xTrendsetter

xTrendsetter Experienced Member

Hi! I wanted to ask if anyone on the staff team can alert the amazing Devs that the /pay command isn't working on Skywars. I presume that there is more commands on there but specifically /pay isn't working and is very inconvenient for all of the Skywars players. It says that we have "insufficient perms". Thanks again and thank you for adding Skywars. Remember it like it was yesterday when I petitioned for it to come back. Thanks in advance and be Happy! :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

support, adding pay wouldn't hurt.

3. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

I don't even know who owns the SkyWars server. It seems as though multiple proxies connect to it but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

4. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

no support, promotes farming money

5. xTrendsetter

Thank you to everyone who is supporting the development and growth of Skywars including it's commands and understands that they are deeply needed. :D :)

6. The_Rock_er

The_Rock_er Established Member

no support, players should be earning their balance manually rather than being gifted it by stacked players.

7. xTrendsetter

I understand where you're coming from, but if the /pay command shouldn't be used on Skywars to prevent "stacked players" from giving others players money, then I guess what you're saying is that it might as well be removed from OP and Skyblock. This minigames allows "stacked players" to give other players money, so why shouldn't Skywars players be able to do the same? It isn't fair, and also if you were here in the past (2014-2018) you would know that this feature was enabled and there was no problem whatsoever with it. I get where you're coming, from but if other gamemodes are allowed to have /pay and be "stacked" then others like Skywars should be able to do the same. :D :)

8. The_Rock_er

On game modes such as OP and Skyblock, trading is an existing action between players and the /pay command helps complete trades of items for cash. Hence the rule for no scamming. On Skywars pay would purely just be available to make other players rich. It just remains in my opinion that I believe players should be earning their own Skybucks on Skywars. :grimacing:

9. xTrendsetter

There still wouldn't be a difference? Just 2 weeks ago I joined Skyblock and asked if anyone wanted $7,000 and there was no time wasted for a response, "hence" why I'm replying to this post confused as to why you still don't see that there's an obvious bias going on and I'm simply trying to make it fair for not only me, but for the sake of the Skywars community. If I went on OP right now and asked if anyone wanted $8,000 no one would hesitate to respond back with a 'yes' or 'me'. There is absolutely no difference in this /pay command on other minigames besides Skywars. Regardless of trades, people still use that command to get "rich". Stacked players join all the time on both OP and Skyblock to give out money just for the fun of it. Skywars should have that same command, not just for getting "rich" but for convenience sake as well. Thank you for your rebuttal, but I just don't understand why this command is being "dismissed" by someone who hasn't been on forums long enough. Not saying you don't have the right to an opinion, but you certainly don't have the dictation of wanting this command on here or not. I see where you're coming from, but I'm not going to go back and forth--I respect your opinion. Please respect mine and see where I'm coming from.

10. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

SUPPORT I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAMEMODE, BUT I ONLY HAVE $80

11. The_Rock_er

Sorry I just don't believe players should be receiving their money for free, applied to skyblock as well as PVP, not just skywars.

12. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

free money sounds nice

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.