x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Skywars.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xTrendsetter, May 24, 2019.

?

Should it be brought back? (Please, don't be toxic.)

Poll closed Jun 3, 2019.
    1. Yes, I agree.

4 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. Sorry, but no.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xTrendsetter

xTrendsetter Experienced Member

(I know you probably saw this on another thread that i created, just reposting to raise awareness :) )

Ok so, everyone knows how much fun it was on sky wars. Whether you were there for 5 minutes or the whole day, the fun never stopped and (arguably) everyone loved it. I really REALLY don't understand why it was removed, and could honestly care less why it was. The decision to remove skywars was clearly not thought out and for evidence to look at how much the server gets daily compared to 3-4 years ago. I know you may not do it because "why would anyone waste time like that?" But if you did, you would agree with me that removing Skywars (and other OG minigames like infection) was a bad idea and it impacted the serve greatly. I do not want to ve toxic and hate on the server (because honestly i really do love this server) but it was just a bad decision to remove and put it on another server. I join there daily only to see 3-4 people on there waiting for others to join just to get a lucky game in. It's just not right. OP isn't the only minigame that deserves credit, skywars and others do too. So please, bring Skywars back, please do consider it. #BringBackSkywars

2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Just bump your last thread after a few hours instead of making an entire new one.

3. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Supporting this!

4. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I really do think adding minigame type gamemodes back to mineverse is the way to go like skywars, bedwars and infection. Support

5. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Skywars is back. Read more about it here.

Join through Mineverse or Skywars.com

Thread moved to Archives.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.