x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Sniff's Re-application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SniffMyToes, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

cool can u let me say what i wanna say thanks xo (x2, if you're gonna delete it, might as well delete what you said too <3)

2. LlamaHoe

LlamaHoe Experienced Member

Ok so like you had your chance at mod and the hard truth is you dun blew it sis. You resigned and you dun goofed. I feel like others should get a chance at mod who have never had the opportunity like you did. Ok this is either gonna sound really smart or really dumb idk but if you get a second chance of being mod again, someone won’t get a first chance of being mod since you will take their spot. And like that’s not fair. Lmao. I’m sure there are people like legit dying to be a mod and really want an opportunity and for you to just blow that honor and want to come back is not fair. Sooo basically what I’m saying is: “others should have an opportunity at mod who have never experienced it like you. and you shouldn’t have a second chance, because you dun blew it and it ain’t fair for someone who is dying to be mod for their first time.” I’m not like saying you don’t deserve to be mod EVER AGAIN, but like maybe you should wait more than just three weeks lol, that ain’t even a month. Give others a chance at mod !!! And like tbh you weren’t the best mod and you were pretty inactive. So if we give someone else the opportunity at mod, there’s a high chance that like they will be better at it then you lmao sorry. Ok so like the bright side of all of this is like if you don’t get a second chance, the server will be better because you won’t be an inactive, bad mod again and probably someone else who is actually active and a good mod will have the opportunity at mod instead of you !! So you will actually do the server a favor if you don’t get a second chance. Ya feel ? Soo issa no from me sorry.

3. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

thicc sister SNAPPED. no support

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

This makes no sense. Just because I become a moderator doesn’t mean people lose their chances to become one either. If you say I shouldn’t because I’ve already been one, say that to every single ex-moderator applying right now. You called me an inactive mod? I was one of the most active moderators on the team and anyone who was on the server at the time would know that. I did the best that I could at being a good moderator, and seeing the people I was working with were super inactive, I see no problem with that. No matter who you are, you’re going to possibly take someone else’s spot on the staff team, so by your logic, you should no support everyone (and it seems like you pretty much do). I am in no way stealing other’s spots as they have just as much as a chance as me or more of getting the position, and it’s up to the higher staff to see how many staff members they want on the team.
      Read above.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    5. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Your talking about being fair to other people could have a chance of getting the experience yet Sniff isn't the only one who has left the staff team yet reapplied, even though others have still gotten accepted, I don't want to be rude or call anyone out but some staff have had a lot more chances than Sniff so I don't see a problem with him getting the position, Sniff was one of the most active staff members and he was honestly a great one too, I don't understand how you can call him inactive or say that he was a "bad mod" because he certaintly was far from being both of them. Saying that someone would be better than Sniff at moderating is plain disrespectful and rude, he had reached the moderator position for a reason, Sniff was a great moderator, especially if you think of all the immature, rude comments he would get from in-game from the community, this wasn't because he was bad they where simply jealous. If your going to say that staff shouldn't be given a second oppertunity to become a staff member again then why are you only saying it on Sniffs application? Why him? He was a good moderator and definitely deserves another chance, I mean we're all not perfect, we all make regrets don't we?

6. LlamaHoe

uhhh kinda does lool. ya know there’s a limited amount of mods that get accepted at a time ? you will take up a space of that limited amount which will not give others a space on the mod team who have never been on there.

ok this is such a horrible attitude to have and this is such a great reason why you shouldn’t be given a second chance. just because you see others doing a bad thing does not give you an excuse to the do the same. if you were a good mod which you swear you are, you would see this bad behavior and wouldn’t let yourself be the same. this is actually a disgusting attitude. if we’re applying this logic, I see rapists all over my tv, so should I start raping others just because I see others doing it ? nah because I’m actually a decent person who knows what’s wrong and knows not the follow in their footsteps. this ALONE should be a reason why you aren’t a good mod. shame !!!

ok this is true but you’re not understanding. it’s more fair for someone to have a new shot at mod than someone to have a second shot at mod because (sorry) but you were ignorant and blew it.

(I’m too lazy to quote anymore because I’m on my phone and this is too both of y’all who commented on my post) and yes I feel the same way about every mod reapplying. I just don’t have the energy to comment on EVERY single reapplication. and I hope that everyone who is reapplying sees my comment. Sorry that you had to be the only one but I finally got tired of ex mods reapplying. And no I don’t just no support anyone lol. Seems like you think I have something against you but I don’t lol.

yes I get this whole “ohh no one’s perfect and everybody makes mistakes” and stuff like that but like come on ? sometimes you gotta realize the hard truth. You pay for your mistakes. Your mistake was resigning and you should pay by not getting a second chance.

7. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

It’s up to the higher staff how many people they want to promote. They promote who they want, and if they really wanted all of us, they would do it.
      The thing is, I wasn’t inactive until the last few days. I’m not making their inactivity my excuse to be inactive because I wasn’t inactive, so this argument does nothing.
      As I stated multiple times, I’m not ruining anyone else’s chances. They can promote as many people as they want. And ignorance is the lack of knowledge, and that has nothing to do with me resigning.
      I paid for my mistake by not being on the team for more than 3 weeks. I shouldn’t get a second chance because I resigned? Plenty of people have been moderator more than once and they definitely deserved their chances. Resigning isn’t a mistake, you do it on purpose. It’s just that sometimes you just want to come back to the team.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    8. LlamaHoe

ok but let me say this again so you get it: there is a LIMITEDDDDDD amount of people who get promoted. key word: limited. You will always take someone’s spot who is more deserving of you. Period.

this gave me dyslexia (even though I already have dyslexia) you said you were inactive but then said you weren’t inactive ? listen, you legit said it yourself. you literally said that you saw others being inactive and that it was alright for you to be inactive then. don’t tryna fix it. you dun exposed yourself on that one.

read my first thingy, there is a LIMITED amount of people they take. they shouldn’t waste one spot of the limited team for you. they should give it to someone who wants to be mod for the first time. you’re taking someone’s spot.

lmaoooo, three weeks ? IM DEAD. yeah because three weeks is such a long time. Ugh. ok but you literally said you regret resigning. if you regret it, it was obviously a mistake. Duhhh, that’s basic knowledge. yeah you can want to come back all you want, but you shouldn’t be given the opportunity to come back and that’s final. I’m sticking with a no support and if anything, you’re digging yourself more in this

9. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

If you wanna talk more, take this to pms. I’m not going to argue about this anymore.

10. Benko

Benko Boss Member

no lmao

11. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thanks <3

12. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

You, you do realize this isn't like a little game we play right? It's not like "mom said it's my turn on the xbox" we promote people because we see they have potential to help out the server, not because it's their turn lmao.

13. LlamaHoe

lmaoooooo. yeah sorry if I think picking mods for a pixel game is just a little game. ya know. my bad. loool

I’m not saying let’s just pick someone who hasn’t been mod before. no. But there is definitely people out there who would honestly make such great mods because like you said, they have a lot of potential. But those poor people who have that potential won’t receive the opportunity because their spot on the team will be taken if Sniff gets repromoted. it’s not fair. to work so hard and have the desire to become mod so bad and just for that to be rejected because someone made a mistake and is now like “boo who, I want another chance.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Keep it in pms.

15. extender

extender Experienced Member

support pretty good staff

16. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thanks extender <3

17. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Re-Support for my bro.

18. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thanks man <3 <3 <3

19. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

Neutral. You're indecisive and just re-applied.

20. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Ok. Hopefully I can get your support eventually

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.