x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Sonoma8/Demonszz Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Razra, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

<<Im Demonszz but I was also known as sonoma8 and had a lot of other previous names>>
      https://namemc.com/search?q=sonoma8
      https://namemc.com/search?q=Demonszz

I just turned 15 years old and have been playing mineverse since 2013 making me 10 years old when I first started, my favorite sport is soccer and my favorite gamemode on Mineverse is kitpvp/oppvp but I truly miss and loved Infected. Iv had many good times on Mineverse and bad ones, which is kind of why im re-introducing myself, to bring up and reconsile all my past actions. I am confident nobody else on here has a more negative/funny reputation than I had when I was younger.

<<Interesting Timeline>>

June 23rd, 2014. I just made a forums account because I got banned for hacking (age 10) and made an appeal, however I did not use the correct format and got denied, then I used to correct one and got accepted and unbanned
      However, the very next day I was banned and appealed that day and believe it or not, I was accepted on unbanned.

September 12th, 2014: i got banned for hacking again and appealed and I actually got in trouble for spamming on the post because I was afraid of my ban, and my 10 year old self offered the staff memeber cheerios when he asked "Why should we unban you" and somehow that appeal was accepted.

September 24th, 2014. I decided to apply for guard rank even though I had no idea what that was, i was 10 and thought I would do it, got denied xD
      I actually commened on my own application right away "@Staff, Please read this"
      @Scorv is the one who denied that one.

January, 2015. Even after my history and my age I decided it was a good idea to apply for moderator and put 0 effort into it, literally the shortest thing ever, and unbelievably....got denied by

October, 2015. I decided to make a new application under a different name because of my negative reputation but my 12 year old self or 13 idk decided to do it on the same forums account so that was denied by @Scorv again xDDD

Then I took a large forums break of 2 years because I was 12 and got pisses off my such a negative reputation and figured everybody hated me so I took a break.

Two years later....

January, 2017. I was banned for hacking and appealed and I was in fact hacking, but I claimed innocent and there was no proof to prove i was cheating so once again i was unbanned by @Scorv

January 8th. 2017, banned for hacking. lmao video evidence and I was banned for KA by @Musezeta.

Than that day, I decided. I need to start being normal, so i started to become active on the forums.

January 8th, 2017. Made a suggestion of a new Mod/Application format, never used but worth a shot.

January 9th, 2017, I re appeal because I love this server but it was too soon so I got banned.

January 10th, 2017. I do not remember how I ing got unabnned... xDDDD but i decided to make another moderator application and got denied so i edited and deleted the application and quit till this year.

A couple days Ago I have gotten back into the community. You may or may not know or recognise me but thats probably because if you look at my namemc, I actually change my name everytime I can but im sticking to "sonoma8" my first mc name ever.

But as you can tell I did not have the best past but I was young and dumb and I really want to get back into the Mineverse Community so...
      long story short.... hey how u doin sup im back.

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

I only closed one of your many mod apps and that was because you requested it. I have never denied a mod application, and none of your previous mod apps were denied, they were requested to be closed by you or went inactive. As for the ban, you were only unbanned cause other mods didn't think you were hacking.

This is fake news.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018