x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Sorry

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Murays, Jul 4, 2018.

Tags:
    1. Murays

Murays Active Member

I recently was unban by Crew, I have hacked on oppvp using reach and tested fly hacks at spawn. My mods folder is now clear . I regret hacking and will not do this thing again. This is not a appeal as my bans are very much valid. I just wanted to say sorry to @8i9 and @Kl*** I forgot the rest. Anyways here is my new mods folder is any of these modifications are not allowed please message me in my direct messages or in the replies below!
      PS: I will be taking a short break from the server to practice pvp skills, and clean my PC of hacks.
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    2. Murays

Murays Active Member

@PiLe @xBMAN @Noobcrew [ Sorry For Letting You Down] @SniffMyToes [Sorry Sniff For Killing You Using 4.7 Block Reach, I will return ur stuff when im unban :D]

3. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Hello, @Murays.

I appreciate you owning up to your ban because not many people do that and I have to have respect for that. I'll see you when you get unbanned :)

4. Purge

Purge Boss Member

It was good to own up to your mistake.

5. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Guess that isn’t happening now...

6. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Yep, thanks for the apology

7. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

Use that on a Private Christian Minecraft server, you'd get your skinny butt banned and be forced to write the bible

8. dalton1212

dalton1212 Active Member

If You get Unbanned XD

9. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

This is honestly stupid.

You're not sorry, of you were you would've not hacked in the first place after us trying to teach you your "mistake" more times than it will let me see on my screen, and continueing to hack even AFTER we perm banned you.

Hell I banned you on kitpvp before you did what you said you did, you're not sorry and the only reason you made this was to try not to be perm banned for re-offending.

10. Purge

Purge Boss Member

There is no reason to curse at him like that. and I think you are being to harsh on him he is being genuine with the comunity this time he might be trying to change the past.

11. i_am_youtuber

This may be diff for other people but I honestly don't see hell as a swear, if you do, cool.

He isn't though, as I said above. I've seen these threads a million times and am tired of it.

12. Murays

Murays Active Member

Im not appealing I deserve what I got and what i_am_youtuber said was almost completely true. Except for the part about the perm ban. Also i_am_youtuber I was unban and im only 11 and yes I hacked. I was on cheatbreaker practicing pvp when i foundout I was ban.

• Like Like x 1
    13. Murays

Murays Active Member

Alot of the bans are invalid. I got a leedle leedle leeeeee ban which I did nothing to deserve. I also got 3 bans as a unban [Unbans register as bans]. And one ban that I pesonally believe was false. I set my mouse to clicklock on windows mouse settings and afk mined. But yes, I did deserve the rest. I have also been here since 2013 and they accumulate over time. Which is 10 bans a year or a average of 1 ban a month which is still not perfect. tbh this server needs a history reset like all other servers. I do not need a unban or ban reset. Just a history reset to help the people who still are unban and play regularly. I have over 3 months on my playtime. and that will get u alot of bans overtime.

• Like Like x 1
    14. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

My problem is the fact that you tried to lie to get out of your ban saying “it was a speed pot”, but another player and I pointed out the fact that you toggled the speed and you never had a speed pot on you. You “afked” when you didn’t have an excuse. Obviously you didn’t care and tried to hide it from me, but now you’re gone. You have been a terrible person to both me and my brother, and although we retaliated which wasn’t okay, you’ve done way worse than what we’ve done (getting my brother’s alt permbanned for chargeback, stealing things from us, hacking on us, etc. I understand that you’ve said you’ve changed on oppvp, saying you didn’t hack anymore and you proved me wrong, so you’ll probably prove me wrong about being changed as well.

15. Purge

Purge Boss Member

So what if he deserves to be banned it's the way you came across it as a Staff Member. In my opinion it seemed rude.

16. i_am_youtuber

I'm a nice person when I have to be, as I said I'm about done with these threads and the fact that people don't seem to understand why they make them.

What I said wasn't even rude (in my eyes), I was simply stating that the thread is stupid, and it seems that all he was trying to do by creating this was to keep from being perm banned again.

17. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

Not to get off topic, but hell isn't a swear word, literally. Almost every news agency, movie, or any public broadcasting organization uses that word a lot. Even I use it in front of mods and nothing happens to me. The same goes for damn, though not used as much. Both of those meanings refer as something that would not be said if you're a religious Christian if you want someone to get bad deeds. (again no offence to anyone who is one nor am I discriminating)

As far as the ban goes, from what I am seeing rn it seems it was harsh, I will agree on that.

18. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

You do not deserve or have the right to be playing on Mineverse. You constantly ban evaded the whole time you were banned those past months and I know this because I was the one banning each and every one of your alts. Not only were you ban evading, but you were also hacking and live streaming it on YouTube. Think this is all a lie? I’ve got all the evidence when you tried appealing and I can easily bring it back up. You are horribly toxic and tried giving me fake evidence to get others banned while you were ban evading.

You getting unbanned by Crew was the most stupidest thing he could of ever done allowing someone like you to come back. My opinion but your “apology” is trash, you are just trying to make others believe that you won’t break any rules and that you’ll play fair against them when you’re clearly lying.

• Like Like x 1
    19. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

:eek: Lanie went off. I agree. You go girl! ❤️

20. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

There's no point hiding anything and I don't care if it's harsh, it's best to be honest.