x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Staff Age Requirement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JazzMagic, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

No support.

2. bexr

bexr Well-Known Member

Let me ask what's the real difference between a 14 year old and a 13 year old. LOL

3. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

This is suggested multiple times and I don't think an age requirement is relevant. While perhaps a 15 yo can handle situations better than a 13 yo this is not always the case. I know adult staff who cannot handle things as well as younger staff. It isn't about age. It is about intelligence, experience, maturity, personality and dedication. Sorry, but no support.

4. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

No support, some moderators/Players quit when they join highschool 15+ years old...
      So the under 13 years old have more time to play and moderate.
      :)

5. Agentyy

Agentyy Well-Known Member

<3 (i'm hot too though!!)

Age doesn't matter. If Linux got promoted here and he's 12 (not sure if you got promoted at 12 or what) and I got promoted at first at 10 (while there's been a 9 y/o mod there) on skyblock, I don't see why we need an age requirement. Say Cyp added it. What would happen to all the mods under 13? Would they just be demoted? It's not fair to them for being treated like that because of their age.

Give @Linux and other mods some credit. It can be hard to cooperate at first, but that doesn't mean you should judge us.

6. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

No support, sorry

7. JazzMagic

JazzMagic Experienced Member

Hmmm I wonder if this has the most no supports of any thread. I'll let this thread get laid to rest, but I'd like to make some final remarks:

- This concept has been used many times on other servers and in real life, for instance, in my state the age requirement for driving is 16 years of age

- I've never realized that so many mods are actually pretty young. I hardly see any of these mods on, but it may be the gamemode I play and timezone difference, so I do not know how good these mods are, but I assume they make mature decisions

- Some of you think I'm being an ageist, and purposefully being offensive. This is simply not the case, I feel like I had a valid reason to make this suggestion, and the community didn't agree with me. It does not mean I was trying to be offensive to the younger members and staff. Generally, the older you are the more mature you tend to be.

(So a mod can close this)

8. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.