x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Staff Application [ItzTristaan]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Tristaan, Feb 23, 2017.

?

Should I become staff?

1. Yes TOTALLY! <3

1 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. No SORRY D:

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tristaan

Tristaan Active Member

Your in-game name: ItzTristaan
      What timezone are you in? Canada/Ontario
      What country do you live in? Canada ^^
      What languages do you speak? English, French, some spanish
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) TOTALLY! I have so much things.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Okay now this is a quick thing for you guys. Infection has too much HACKERS! I have seen so much hackers with anti knockback, kill aura, speed, etc! But this was the huge problem! There was NO STAFF online! Now here are the important things, that I would love <3 to share!

Problems: I have not recently seen a lot of staff on the server, (only SunsetMagic and ronan and Rains) so what I thought of was applying for staff. I love this server's community, players, members, and other staff but there has been a couple of players that aren't following the rules on the server. I have seen players swearing, griefing islands, bullying other members, staff and new players. Then I was thinking oh my gosh, most of the staff on the server are AFK.

Why should I be staff?: If you do not know me that means you haven't been playing for very long. Which means there are tons and tons of new players joining the server everyday, so what I was thinking was, "why do players only say welcome? And not telling the new players about the server and how the server works." Technically what my point on this is that I can welcome the new players and the old players that are wanting to rejoin the server and also tell them about what to do. (/rules and how to get started with prestige etc in Infection and other servers.)
      I can also help the new players and same with the old players by telling them the rules, commands and helping anyone else with commands they are not sure of. I also love helping other players, because it gives me this feeling inside my bone, it goes electric wavy when I help other players.
      I am very mature, responsible, and loyal to the staff, and all the players in the server for my age, (I am 14)
      I can type fast so if there is an emergency, where I need to ban or act quick, I can ban them quick and easy. I am very smart for my age, I take a lot of classes, do extra homework every night and work extremely hard on everything I try at.
      I love chatting with the new players and old members, I have rarley seen staff do this because they are either afk or they have turned off chat.

Commands and Grammar: I am very good with commands, because I have been admin on 2 other servers, and mod on 3 other servers, Sadly these servers were shut down for the lack of money and players, I tried my best to keep them up, there was about 10-15 players per day, but that was still not enough. Now back to the commands, I know all the basic commands such as /tp, /ban, /tempban, /manage, /report, /mute, and etc. My Grammar and spelling is highly great, as I said I am smart and try hard at everything, I do type very fast so this may lead to mistakes but I will fix them before I send the message.

Forums and Activity: I always look at the messages on the forums, I just don't like responding because lot's of players respond with hateful comments. I love to chat with all the players in the server, all the time, and anywhere. I have lot's of skill for replying on forums, such as staff application ideas, responses to other forum posts and etc. (Will start doing this, and trying to ignore the hateful and rude comments)Now you are probably like, " Tristan you can't have skill on the forums." Well I do have skill because I have been playing the server and on the forums for a very long time. I am always active on the server, and can help any player at any time between 3pm to 9pm. Someday's my in real friends are hanging out with me so sometimes It could also be from 7pm to 11pm.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 6-7 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I'd say a few months
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes once for advertising (don't own my server anymore, sorry about this)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Totally, also as an admin, owner, builder, helper, and chat-mod! Now I've been staff on SkyblockXYZ, ManaCube and other poorly created servers. If you didn't know ManaCube and SkyblockXYZ have at least 120-200 players per day.Your probably thinking, "oh why aren't you staff there now?" It's because eventually I got bored of those servers, and you know, quit. Now on the other poorly created servers, they had at least 15-20 players every day.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Oh sorry but no, I do know all the players here, I just don't really like chatting and commenting to other players because they always come back with rude and hurtful comments. But I have been on the forums for 2 months now.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes I do, this comes in handy for being staff.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes (2 months)
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? I have Skype, and Discord, with a fully working microphone. But no I don't have Teamspeak, sorry. (Discord is like a team speak, but there is also messaging.)

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

3. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.