x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Suggestion Of my plot -Creative-

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kennxy, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Kennxy

Kennxy Active Member

Hello, people! My name is Kenneth, You can call me Ken! Could you guys give me some suggestion what to add and improve to my plot!

For more detailed looks ~/p h Kennxy on creative.

Thank you so much xD

2. Kennxy

Kennxy Active Member

Bump! Noone see it xD

3. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Nice bridges.
      Along the side of the houses, I would recommend adding some landscaping like bushes, a fenced in area, a tool shed, etc. In the back right corner where that larger house is, it seems too flat the land. I would like to move the windmill up a block or two and place sand below it going across from the tree to the house.

I do understand the train and railroad. Like it looks very nice but this isn't like the type of environment it would be in. Think about it, in real life, (most of the time) water is naturally formed. So, therefore, the train would be built after the water. But who would put a train there since the water level can rise, flood the tracks, and there is nowhere for the train to go? Plus sand isn't a very sturdy surface to build on (look at the Leaning Tower of Pisa for instance, it was built on sand back in 1173.) EvEN if the train is abandoned (maybe) there wouldnt be 'smoke' (cob webs) coming out of it, which indicates that it is stalling or moving. Its going to plumet right into the ocean... Ultimately, it is a very nice train but it just doesnt belong there. I mean.. unless the train is turning that could work a bit, but with fresh eye (like mine) it looks like broaken tracks.

The boat is on top of the water? It should be like 2-3 blocks in the water. Just copy and paste it of you need to change it.

Furnish the inside of the houses

The firepit is a bit... bleh like make it it into a big fire! "I am Cheif! Give me big fire" (The Curse of the Black Pearl movie reference? Considering you do have a Jack Sparrow head o n your ship, I thought you would get the joke??!)

Best of luck!!11

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

woah you actually like went on his plot

that's dedication

5. Kennxy

Kennxy Active Member

Yup i agree with u xD the train doesn't fit the environment and xD wished i could bring down the boat but creative doesnt have copy and paste sadly :~: Welp imma try to fix all of ideas of urs ty for ur suggestions :D

6. SlowPot

SlowPot Well-Known Member

Should provide me screenshots as I can't be bothered to go in-game :)

7. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Rippp
      I dont play creative much so I wouldnt know :p

8. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

woah