x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Swiftyzzz moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Swiftyzzz, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Swiftyzzz

Swiftyzzz Active Member

Introduction:

Hello and welcome to my application my In-game is ”Swiftyzzz” i’am 13 years old and comes from the country called Sweden.

Your in-game name?

My in-game name is ”Swiftyzzz”

What timezone are you in?

Sweden actually has two time zones. Normal time and summer time. The normal time, or as it is often called in public - winter time, is the time zone Central European time UTC + 01: 00. In English, the time zone is called Central European Time. Besides normal time, we also have summer time in Sweden - Central European summer time +02: 00 or in English Central European Summer Time, which is our second time zone.

What country do you live in?

I live in the Country called ”Sweden”

What languages do you speak?

I speak Swedish, English and i can speak some french too.

Do you have 2FA enabled?

Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

Yes i do use obs for reporting and im working on getting better quality and higher fps.

Have you ever been banned in game?

I wished I would never have to pick up this again but yes I have been banned. I hacked in the past and I feel so bad that I did what i did. It was really stupidly done by me and will never redo it again I learned by my mistake and hope you can forgive me for it.

Why do you think you should become moderator?

I think I would be a good moderator because I am good at acting fast.

I take all situations very seriously and struggle for what I want. Should anyone want help with something then I would fight and fight until I succeed with that thing.

When it comes to hacking I am quite experienced just becaus as i said i was a hacker before and therefore I know exactly what is hacks and not (I regret that I hacked hope you forgive me).

I am also very active on the server the last few days I have certainly been on at least 6-7 every day and it has been a lot of hackers joininh but it hasn’t been that much staffs on so we have not been able to do anything.

I also love to help people because when I see others happy I get happy

· Mature

Yes I think I have matured very much in fact and am proud of myself

· Patient

I have a very good patience because if I want something I fight for it until I succeed

· Active

I’am a very active player on mineverse i am on about 5-6 hours every day if i do not have school those days when i have school i will be on 2 hours. At this point when i’m writing this am i on vacation in 1 and one half a week.

· Efficient

I'm very efficient when I do my job as long as I don't get really disturbed and I find it much more fun to work as a team with someone because I love to get to know new people and see how others work and learn from them.

· Unbiased

I would say i am very fair i would never lie to someone i feel uncomfortable about lying i would ever lie so it would be a very self-evident moments

· Enthusiastic

I can be very enthusiastic on certain occasions

· Friendly

I am a very friendly and happy person yes everyone has a bad day sometime but I try my best to be as friendly as I can to everyone around me and I hope people appreciate it

· Dedicated

I am very dedicated to, for example, getting as many people as possible to feel good so yes I am very dedicated

· Respectful

Yes I respect every person for how they are and I respect everything and everyone I can not come up with any reason why I wouldn’t respect a person you respect each other that’s it.

· Helpful

I am very helpful and I love to help other people and teach show how to do as I said before I struggle until I succeed with the job I received.

· Forgiving

I can forgive anyone everyone proclaims a second chance and everyone makes mistakes.

How long can you be on the server every day?

Monday - 2 hours

Tuesday - 2-3 hours

Wednesday - 2 hours

Thursday - 2 hours

Friday - 5-6 hours

Saturday - 7-9 hours

Sunday 7-9 hours

Do you have any past experience as moderator?

I have been a moderator of a couple of others serving so I can pretty much I might need a little help with any commands or something sometime but i could fix that.

Do you have a 50 post count?

Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?

Yes

Have you had 2 weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

Yes

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?

I do have Skype and Discord but i would rather discord.

I really do appreciate it if you took the time to read this application. I would love any support and if not, please tell me where to improve and i will work on it.

2. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.