x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Tag Who Made Your 2016 On MV Great !

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by ImMrStealYoGurt, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

I didn't leave, until that one time for vacation, but that was only two weeks. Plus, we don't get to see eachother often because of timezones.

2. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

I missed lots of people out - I was in the car and starting to feel car sick. Ily still <3

3. MrFishy

MrFishy Experienced Member

Yea I know it's just I was thinking of some of the most important people that I've met in these few months of playing on MV again. Sadly I've recently disappeared finding more interesting/amusing games to play with some old pals of mine. Though I will still try to keep in contact with you. So I'm not saying you were annoying because you weren't honestly I should have put you on that list but my mind just went straight to them because of the impact that they made on the time that I was there sorry! :p

4. LoveNKnives

LoveNKnives Active Member

@MoosePMC - You are one of my best friends without a doubt. I know I can always count on you to make me laugh when I feeling down and Ily for that. Thanks for being like family.

@iLegalTaco - Matt, you're the funniest person I know. We have had some really fun times together so thanks for being so chill and fun to hangout with. You're like a brother I never had.

@Xtract - Witout you, I wouldn't have met so many awesome people. I've known you quite a long time and from that time you have become like a brother to me. Thanks for everything bean.
      @Khortex - I remember when you raided me, and then months later and you're one of my best bros. Thanks for being a great friend and making my year 10 times better.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Garb

Garb Active Member

6. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

Im Bored so
      @MoosePMC You are my chromie homie and probably the person i spend the most time online with, I've known you for a long time and have played through many games with you. You are a great friend and an awesome person (very homo)
      @iLegalTaco You are another one of my chromie homie ive known you since opfacs first began and you had the homosexual faction of Narnia. Over time we became better friends and also played alot . You definetely are a good friend and a funny one aswell.
      @Xtract One of my first friends on Mineverse, i still met you when i was a random no rank leeching off people, Thanks to you and your faction i liked OPFactions and you helped me with everything. I've also known you the longest out of everyone on Mineverse. You are a great friend and are the most helpful person i know.
      @LoveNKnives I would copy paste what moose said about you since its true, but Im going to plagiarize instead:
      I thinks you are a very quite person. You are usually funny, you dont take everything serious and you're very chill. I raided you before on opfacs when you were sponsor and i am sorry about that, You are an amazing friend that always manages to cheer up the Skype call.

• Like Like x 1
    7. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

I missed a lot of 2016. @WhyteDuck was pretty cool, I guess.

8. Lauren_Ann512

Lauren_Ann512 Active Member

@MoosePMC -> With my major move this year, he was one of the only people who never left my side. He helped me through many tough nights and I'm so thankful for that. He is such an extremely loyal friend and the best little brother.
      @Khortex -> Throughout the years, we have had our ups and downs. But we always remained friends. When I'm upset, I know you can say something so incredibly stupid that it will actually become funny. Thank you :)
      @Xtract -> My main homeslice. You have been there for me forever. You not only made my 2016 great but also my 2015. I am so happy that I met you and hope that one day I can meet you in person. Because of you, I see other perspectives in life and am so much happier having you as my best friend.

Although 2016 was CRAP, these people helped me actually survive it. Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 2
    9. FearTheKlowns

FearTheKlowns Well-Known Member Premium

That's so true! I'm pretty sure that I'm undefeated lol.

10. iLegalTaco

iLegalTaco Experienced Member

So everyone else made one of these posts so im going to make one too. You guys are definitely my best friends and 2012 wouldn't have been as good without you.

@Xtract Your one of the first people I really got to know and became friends with, even tho we were trying to raid you when we met ;). You always find a way to make our calls better something with some random things like fruit loop (anyone in our group knows what comes after that) ;3. We've had a lot of fun times especially when we moved all the stuff from our vault on op factions and forgot to tell Spoons and he brought it up like a month later and we both just started cracking up.

@LoveNKnives You're like a brother to me, not an actual brother but like the way black people say it. We've literally been best friends since we started play some kitmap servers and the 3 speed 1 milk incident happened and since then we've just been screwing around and it always ends up us laughing so hard we can't even play. Honestly you the most chill person I know nothing really makes you mad even when we make chicken and jail jokes. Also sorry we forgot to tell you we moved the stuff and you built a new base cause you thought we got raided <3

@MoosePMC Idek where to start with you. 2016 just wouldn't have been the same without you, i mean you did spend half of it downloading gta 5 but anyway :). Literally everything you say is just funny and cause of that we both started quoting each other on Skype to make fun of all the stupid we say xD. Your responsible for half the memes we talk about, from all the awesome pictures you photo shopped to your dog ting on your keyboard its always funny.

@Khortex When we first met I thought you were pretty gay and now that I've gotten to know you alot better it just makes me realize that I was completely...right. ily no homo. Its always fun being in calls with you, and just watching you play (cause i usually die first) is hilarious like when you started yelling "BALJEET" and went on a 14 man kill streak on skywars. We've had a ton of fun screwing around because we have to wait for moose cause it takes him 48 hours to download every single freaking game. And in that time I've seen that your a beast in literally every game, like in csgo when 4 rounds in a row you caught that guys bizon bullets with your face...it was just amazing.

To me you guys all have all 6 of your chromosomes and idk what comes after 6 so im gonna stick with that. ily all

homo

• Like Like x 1
    11. iLegalTaco

iLegalTaco Experienced Member

I just have to bring this up you say can you trust us with your life but you wont give us your credit card and social security number >:C

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    12. MoosePMC

MoosePMC Active Member

Well I'm not dying am I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Kenju

Kenju Experienced Member

14. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

Ill have you know im slightly retarded and thats racist

15. DuckieDanger

DuckieDanger Experienced Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE .01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Swift

Swift Boss Member

• Like Like x 1
    17. Ant_Pearl

Ant_Pearl Experienced Member

18. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

19. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

ik u love me the most

20. Swift

Swift Boss Member