x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Teeeb Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Teeeb, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Introduction
      Hello I am Teeeb, I am a sad college student, from North Carolina, with a passion for gaming. Some of my favorite games include CSGO, Fallout 3, and Fallout 4. Most of you remember me as a moody and rude person, but I can assure you that I am no longer that girl. I am posting my moderator application because I want to help protect the last living pieces of what used to be the place where I logged onto every day after school. Before you read my application, please take into account that anything that happened involving me being rude, happened years ago. I was younger, and believed the world revolved around me, but now I am a university student, living on my own in the adult world.

What is your in-game name?
      Teeeb.

What timezone are you in?
      UTC-05:00.

What country do you live in?
      USA.

What languages do you speak?
      English, Spanish, Slovakian, Serbian, & Norwegian.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a moderator because of these 4 reasons.
      - I am active. I usually pop on the server around the evening during my timezone. Dinner time on the East Coast is when I am primarily active. Instead of sticking to one server, I try my best to look through each server and try to spot out any suspicious behavior. Yes, I lurk on servers and wait for people to screw up.
      - I am kind. I have always been a kind person, but I never showed it. During the past, I wanted to impress people, and the only way I could do that was being an absolute idiot. I got likes, and followers, and many friends being an idiot. But I have always been a kind person. I work at a shelter, and I work with animals daily. Besides the animals, people are in the shelter looking for a possible new family member. As an advanced volunteer, (basically head-mod), I am supposed to help anyone who comes into the shelter.
      - I am mature. Despite my horrible behavior, ever since I was 15 I've been volunteering at an animal shelter. It was originally to gain service hours for High School, but I fell in love with it. As an advanced volunteer, I have more things to focus on. Such as one of the most important jobs, maintaining the well-being of EVERY animal. If I see an animal behaving in a distressed matter, it is my job to report it to higher staff. The lives of these animals are in the hands of the volunteers.
      - I am experienced. Long ago, I was a moderator here. The rumors have been spiraling around, but I know why I got demoted. Many videos emerged of me in faction bases playing around with commands, one of those videos was taken by a former friend, now disliked person, who filmed me playing around with /fly in my own base. I was treated horribly by the ex head moderator, who made fun of how I looked, even tried to throw sexual comments my way, and did nothing when the older staff members picked on me. I was 14, keep in mind, and being bullied by a grown man on a minecraft server kinda hit me in the stomach pretty hard. All of the staff members in my group had made mistakes, but after my first real mistake, the head mod begged the owner to demote me, told him I was a 'distraction' to the other moderators. None of this even makes sense now because as an adult I now realize that this behavior was NOT normal to come from a grown man. Besides being demoted here, I did have a good run as a moderator on another server. I ended up being demoted for inactivity because I vanished for 2 months, primarily because I got grounded because I was like 15 and spending way too much time on the computer. Regardless, I have experience, and I think that is a good thing to have.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Anytime after 5:00 PM.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Four years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Mineverse: 2 months but I got demoted for "griefing" my own faction base.
      OTHER SERVER #1: 1 year as a senior moderator but I resigned because the server fell apart.
      OTHER SERVER #2: 10 months as administrator but the owner couldn't run a server anymore.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes

Conclusion
      bye

Supporters
      [​IMG]

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

If you were going to repost the almost 100% exact copy of your previous application, why not make the edits on your previous one instead of creating this "new" application?

Either way, while I speak of similarities, I'll bring up the same exact point I previously brought up on your "old application" - maturity. I won't go into detail; instead I will put the exact comment in which you replied, and that I followed with:

Once again, although I will point out that I see no need into this "new application", I will most certainly not support your application to this server.

3. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

ordi made a great point tbh literally makes no sense to just not edit your other application lol. Toxic and rude it’s gon be a no from me little buddy

4. extender

extender Experienced Member

No support nope not today

5. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

no support

6. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

no support

7. con

con Active Member

I’m gonna go with a no support, but I’m gonna lean towards a neutral if you change some acts up. Be more honest and lean to be more nice. I know you stated that you changed but you have to show it more. Good luck!

8. Osamabinhusslin

Osamabinhusslin Experienced Member

9. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Thank you. I do admit what I said was quirky and annoying and I apologize for that. I’ll close this and open my other one. @i_am_youtuber :) please open my other one!

10. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

I feel like this one should stay open. Higher chance for more people voting no support ):

11. QUARSTRIKE

QUARSTRIKE Experienced Member

12. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Closing.

13. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.