x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Thank You Mineverse -KevCraft0425

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KevCraft04255, Jun 27, 2019.

1. KevCraft04255

KevCraft04255 Experienced Member

Crazy to think I've joined this server 6 years ago. I believe I joined mineverse around Christmas in 2013, but I'm not too sure kinda forgot. I've met amazing people on this server and created some great memories. I remember being around 10 years old coming home from school, excited to get on minecraft and play on mineverse. Survival was by far my favorite mode they had on this server and I will never forget the memories I made on it. The friends I had on mineverse felt like a second family to me and I will always love each and every one of them.

Survival 1:

I can't really decide which survival I loved more, but the original survival was one of my greatest memories. At the start I was a noob because I bought minecraft a couple weeks before joining mineverse. I remember the first town I lived in, it belonged to someone named Dopey_Crafter. He ended up griefing my house a day after I made it and he killed me multiple times, so I decided to move. I teleported to a random person named Pie_Jr and we made a small cave house together and I ended up finding diamonds for the first time there. I forgot to set my home there and lost everything and my friend stopped logging on, so I moved to another place. I ended up meeting one of my closest friends in the next town I lived in. His name was EnderStevePigMan, he was the owner of the town I lived in and he was very nice to me when I first moved in. The town got griefed by @Kubasliz ® and @SuperHeroSean. This was where I met another close friend, Turtle71702, she tried to help stop the griefers. All three of us moved to a different place that got griefed by the same people a week after moving there. After that we some how made friends with the griefers and agreed to stop griefing each other. We still stuck together and moved to a small abandoned jungle village. We made a town together and lived in the town for about 6 months. My two closest friends stopped logging on as frequently as the did before, so I moved to multiple towns and made a lot of new friends along the way. After 2 years on the original survival, it got reseted and my two friends started logging on more often again.

Survival 2:

Around the start of survival 2, Ender went to Mexico for a few months and during that time we didn't really talk that much anymore. I still talked to Turtle and mainly played with my cousin. She eventually stopped logging on as much and my cousin's computer had a virus so I only really played by myself. I made a lot of new friends and enemies a year after the reset, but my favorite group of people I met were @Dropevelaa , Maddskilz01, and Frooes. I always had fun whenever I played with them because they were hilarious and we were close with each other. Survival 2 eventually got boring after 3 years and everyone wanted a reset. My three friends still logged on frequently even after survival kind of died. Finally, survival got its second reset and it became popular again.

Survival 3:

I didn't really play survival 3 too much because I finally got a console and played on that way more. But the few months I did play on survival 3, Ender started playing much more during the beginning of the reset and I still played with Drop, Madds, and Frooes. Frooes didn't really log on as much because she didn't really want a reset. Madds and I made a town, but after a month she stopped logging on and I only really talked to drop and some other friends. After that, I bought a PS4 and played on that 24/7 and ended up quitting minecraft.

Now:

It's been about a year and a half since I last played minecraft. I decided to log on minecraft again because I got bored of fortnite and of course the first thing I checked on was my favorite server of all time, Mineverse. It was very sad seeing mineverse having way less players than it did years ago. All of my amazing friends I met over the years on this server quit and it was very sad seeing that they haven't logged on in months/years. I started playing minecraft more, but I play skyblock on a different server now. I still check on survival every day just in case any of my friends log on. I use to talk to my close friends Ender, Turtle, Drop, Madds, and Frooes almost every single day, but I talk to none of them now. It's all my fault because I've been so busy with school and never really texted any of them outside of minecraft. I hope one day I end up talking to them as often as I use to again, because I miss them all so much.

I would like to thank all these people I met over the years on mineverse-

Survival 1: @EnderStevePigMan Turtle71702 @Teeeb Broonixxx @MTis4blockheads @SuperHeroSean @Kubasliz ® @haleyisamazing Ares_Xena @StrikeCraft99 Pie_Jr Dopey_Crafter @SugarLemonade Allie123 NicoleStyles @Imperial_Mint Minnie411 GamerGirl_LCA Pumpkin_LCA Sabotei galvanastas @StrKillr (The NASA group-There's too many to name) RedDragon Lily_Paws tobyranger Ian2001 Endergirl jessicaseas netgear Ferninator SnakeEars MorganCraft10 ELord MrScoobs Aviators Fishlips Mcposter jeepers MissSlenderChick

Survival 2: @Dropevelaa Maddskilz01 Frooes @Ordi JessCraft coolboy FaK10 Mikillz 2cutetoybonnie GrizzlyBear bruhgrier MsKitty MsCandy KeiSenpai Kurimuko Valentina99 Thunderlordx D4NTE HaleyBugz @PugLifeCameron EmoWolfGirl

Survival 3: Didn't make any new friends

If I miss anyone I'm sorry, this post took wayyy too long to write and I'm too lazy to remember everyone. As of right now, I still go on mineverse everyday for a few minutes and if anyone remembers me, please say something. I hope one day mineverse returns to its original roots somehow because the memories I made on here are unforgettable.

I love all the friends I made on here. Bye

• Like Like x 1
    2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

arigato man, all my memories with you were all wonderful and positive, and I wish I'd go back to the old times with you, drop, Str, Scoob and the rest of the crew. feels bad that time is long gone now :(

See you around, you were always a good friend <3

3. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

I remember spending hours in warp pvp with y'all in survival 2. Fun times.

4. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

I don't I ran into you on here but you seem super nice. By the sounds of it you miss the good old day's like everyone else. Where has the time gone even... My old In game names were Remy3414 from prison Moonfrost860 and APurplePsycho.

Anyways wish you nothing but the best in life dude. <3

5. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Awe Kev :( Good luck in life bud. I always enjoyed playing with you back in the day on Survival. Hope you're well my dude. <3.

6. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I remember seeing you a lot on survival1, good times. And some of those names I haven’t heard for a longer time wow. Sad to see you go kev, best of luck in life.

7. TrippyMint(Imp)

TrippyMint(Imp) Experienced Member

Too many memories on this server, glad I made so many friends on this server that I sstill speak to today. 6 years is a long time o-o

8. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Seeing those names brought back so many memories. Loved that pvp arena in the end on survival 1, I think it was warp mintpvp.

Hated kuba though. He'd constantly trash talk even though he'd 3-6v2 me and @Benko then they'd all /home just before they died.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    9. TrippyMint(Imp)

That was my pvp arena :p i actually forgot that I made it.

• Like Like x 1
    10. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

wanna collab in the new warp pvp?

11. TrippyMint(Imp)

Sure :P