x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • The Television Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Puppy, Jun 26, 2017.

?

Poll To Get Us Started. Favorite thing to watch?

1. Tv Shows

2. Movies

3. Youtube

4. The News

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Puppy

Puppy Active Member

Here's how the game works. One person will name a tv show or movie, and once they do, everyone commenting must have a conversation about the movie/tv show. This goes until somebody changes the subject. Try not to change the subject so quick. You can always go back to talking about a previous topic that somebody changed. You may comment on your own tv show or movie. Maybe this will help you choose what to watch next on Netflix.

I'll start.

I love the show, the Office, it's really funny, and I started watching it because in my religion class we watched Season 2 episode Michael's Birthday because Michael was supposed to represent a good/bad leader (based on class opinions). I mainly started watching it because of Jim and Pam's relationship in that episode and how I heard she was engaged and wanted to find up if they would ever get together. Qs?

Example answer: Dang, I love that show, my favorite character is Michael, what about you guys?

Example of somebody changing the subject: I like the show the office, but I think we should talk about Doctor Who
      (Starting the Conversation about Doctor Who)

2. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Omg I love Doctor Who so much, and I swear on my future grave that everyone should watch it. The 10th and 11th doctor are my favorite, they are so funny and the companions are the best. The aliens are also pretty funny, such as the Daleks all they want to do is exterminate. If you start from the 1st season of new who, the quality is not the best, but you will quickly get used to it. It is honestly my favorite show ever, and everyone should become a Whovian.
      To anyone who watches Doctor Who, who's your favorite companion?