x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Thick Boi Applying For YT

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by Siblinqs, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

A channel simply does not blow up for 5 hours...

https://www.youtube.com/porkchop245

2. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

But it didn't my channel still gains views it gained views and its still going
      Also your channel lets say gained 690 views what you say is this "That vid did too good for your amount of subs you got

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

How can you explain the first evidence that I sent you then, for just views in 1 week?

4. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

What do you want me too say? Bots?
      If that wat you want me to say okay but Idk there is no reasoning behind me getting views at all like litterally no reason it was a video that was probably on yt recommended or some idk but I am guessing you want me to say botting which if you do I am going to say it cause you keep dragging me down when I am up like please just stop I am proving you everything that I got.

It also feels like you just want a arguement all in all, you just always in every post I do say some stupid bout the views Idk if you are hating if you got a grudge but drop it.

I don't got no problem with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2020
    5. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

no support, i dont support people who try botting there channel to try and gain some type of popularity ;/

6. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Once again never botted but you think what you think :)

7. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

didnt you also sell your "MineverseAlt" account to someone on mineverse? I've seen you advertise saying you were selling it for paypal money

8. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

I've actually never ever sold my account, nor my Youtube so your wrong sadly

9. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for all the support I am getting. I kinda fallen off mineverse and lost motivation but I gained motivation from all of you I have taken in concideration that I did come off a bit rude to @Porky so for that I apologize, To show that I meant this I put time and effort into this montage. <3
      Thanks for the support (All of you, even those who don’t support me it’s a opinion and I may not like them but that’s what people think)

Also I forgot too mention you too @600

But yes you did see my respond hopefully, I have never sold my account nor gave my account, so yeah if you can send me a picture or something that would be amazing. Also I changed my Ign if thats what your on about.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2020
    10. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

You're MineverseAlt, you've literally advertised you selling your acc on kitpvp and maybe op

11. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

I dont quite remmebering I've never not 1 time advertised that, but yes I am mineversealt

But if you have proof I would say yes

12. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

No support, you botted your views and subscribers and you're just overall so toxic in game for no reason.

Botted video (Mineverse)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    13. Watermelonone

Watermelonone Well-Known Member

No support also @Rent you're looking kinda cute today

14. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Once again never botted also when was I rude to you tbh I thought we were chill btw but once again keep going on with claims that I botted just please provide proof holy it’s not that hard too do if you just believe that I did that there must be some proof,

Thx for opinion but can you explain to me why?
      If it’s something to do with botting don’t even awnser

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2020
    15. Via

Via Experienced Member

No support.

As a streamer and small yet hopeful youtuber, i can say that this is incredibly disgraceful to those who are working legitimately. Botting views and subs is just wrong in the long term. It won't gain you anything. Please either fix your youtube vids and make HONEST work, or close this until you've figured things out for yourself.

16. Watermelonone

Watermelonone Well-Known Member

You deny you sub botted/view botted but lets be real no small youtuber goes up that many subs and views in 5 hours you can deny it all you want but Porkchop showed evidence of this (even tho you still deny it and say you didn't) honestly, say sorry and admit your mistakes keep on lying and more people are going to no support.

Btw no hate towards you, don't know you but you can't deny facts.

17. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Once again never botted and to be honest if its that easy to admit to something that I didn't do I wouldv'e done it, it's like taking a plea deal for a shortened time in prison, I do not want to be known as a botter or anything of that sort, once again I would never do that, as @Via stated it wouldn't help me, but obviously it did meaning that how could it be botted, if I were to say I botted and I didn't I would feel beat and torn up, I put time and effort into every single video I do, and I am trying new things, and for my pride to be melted down by people who are in the wrong it's just not going to happen, and I have tried to say this numurous times, I can private the vid but that wont do it justice I also want that vid to be up obviously people enjoyed it or something just sparked peoples intrest into watching that vid, it was my first ever vid on my channel and I want to keep it like that, to show the growth I have had and the learning experience I have went through, that video aside,

Even if I did bot that video, the videos that I have been posting is the videos I want you guys to say no support and support its not such a great thing that you guys claim that I botted but the other ones didn't get nearly as big as the video that I supposedly "botted" so based on those videos would you guys say support.

18. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

No support,

Reasons stated by @Porky

19. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

If its something to do with botting I didn't bot.

I just really need someone too look into this and start thinking with there head,

Just cause I gained 300 subs and 16k views in 2 weeks it doesn't mean I botted, I mean its possible and to be honest even if I would've been botted it wasn't by me and I just noticed that. I could've been botted cause I didn't make any vids before hand untill I made that video and it gained its views after like a week of it being up just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2020
    20. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Appreciate it sorry, I wasn't thinking bout that

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.